No announcement yet.

Fans in Hollywood are laying flowers on wrong Michael Jackson star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Fans in Hollywood are laying flowers on wrong Michael Jackson star

Hollywood has two Michael Jackson walk of fame stars and the Pop Singer's is covered by a red carpet but fans don't know this, and they are laying flowers on the wrong star

This is the other Michael Jackson

http://www.radiohof.org/newstalk/michaeljackson.html

They're just going to get peed on and stolen anyway. Hollywood is a ****hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Soda Popinski View Post
      They're just going to get peed on and stolen anyway. Hollywood is a ****hole.
      I agree, it is such a sad state. It is filled with nuts and homeless people. I almost got into a fight with some crazy ass homeless black dude who tried to hit me with an unbrella because I would not give him more than a dollar when he was begging

Comment

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post
        I agree, it is such a sad state. It is filled with nuts and homeless people. I almost got into a fight with some crazy ass homeless black dude who tried to hit me with an unbrella because I would not give him more than a dollar when he was begging
        lol, that reminds of this time at a gas station. This dude comes up hobbling to me, he only had one leg. Looked in pretty bad shape. So I give him a dollar,

so what does the ******* say?

"thank you" maybe?

Nah,

he chimes in with, "is that it?"

I gave him this look and he knew immediately to just walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post
          Hollywood has two Michael Jackson walk of fame stars and the Pop Singer's is covered by a red carpet but fans don't know this, and they are laying flowers on the wrong star

This is the other Michael Jackson

http://www.radiohof.org/newstalk/michaeljackson.html

Yea, I walked by on my way from school and was like, isn't that the wrong MJ? o.o

Comment

haha their great fans, huh

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Kapp View Post
              lol, that reminds of this time at a gas station. This dude comes up hobbling to me, he only had one leg. Looked in pretty bad shape. So I give him a dollar,

so what does the ******* say?

"thank you" maybe?

Nah,

he chimes in with, "is that it?"

I gave him this look and he knew immediately to just walk away.
              I would have taken my dollar back.

Comment

Originally posted by LilGizmo562 View Post
                Yea, I walked by on my way from school and was like, isn't that the wrong MJ? o.o
                how the hell are you from long beach but go to school out by hollywood??
                that's a trip.

Comment

Working...
                X