Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently i am good looking but boring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You didn't watch Tyson vs Holyfield? Damn. But yeah I think you know where you went wrong yourself.

Comment

Bet you wish you was all sexy and excitin' like The Stinger.

Comment

wow u must be really boring i got my gf into boxing and now we are always betting on it i win i get some punani she wins she gets some daddy ****k so its a win win with me lol

Comment

That's just code for "she found a new man who takes her out and ****s the twinkies out of her". Sucks for you but you should have been taking care of business at home if you wanted to keep her. Now you got to decide if you want to find a new girl or go through the hassle of trying to get shorty back. I suggest getting a new better sexier girl, well if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
            I been seeing this girl a bit recently and I have just been dumped me because although she thinks im good looking she say i am boring. apparently me constantly going on about boxing, football and F1 is boring and me talking about old champs all the time and turning off eastenders in favouring of watching Larry Holmes vs Ken Norton is boring? I tell you what a disgrace.

Sometimes you have to sacrifice and know or learn those boring things that women want to talk about so that you may not be boring to them when you have a chat with them.......But make sure you know why you're doing it all the time.(to get laid!)...otherwise you may crack and run for the hills.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              There are 17,231,210,455 women in the world(last I counted) you don't need her.
              TBear's right TS.

Comment

Yeah, I have the same problem. I am told that I am good looking but I feel that I am boring. I always get things started great but after a while I run out of things to talk about. I'm like Zab Judah if you will, start of great for the first 4 dates but lose it for the next 8

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                  Bet you wish you was all sexy and excitin' like The Stinger.

But seriously..... every guy needs to learn to talk about or put up with stuff that girls like and you don't, my girl hates boxing but puts up with it because I love it and on the flipside, I hate her talking about her friends and feelings, but I learn to adjust and look like I care when I'm barely even listening at times.

If she was just a sport fuck, then shes not worth it to begin with though.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
                    I been seeing this girl a bit recently and I have just been dumped me because although she thinks im good looking she say i am boring. apparently me constantly going on about boxing, football and F1 is boring and me talking about old champs all the time and turning off eastenders in favouring of watching Larry Holmes vs Ken Norton is boring? I tell you what a disgrace.
                    Girls dont like sports.

Girls like me because i watch shows like The Hills, Jersey Shore, Gossip Girl with them. I am obsessed about sports, but i try not to talk about it around girls, cuz it bores the hell outta them.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
                      Why the hell would a girl want to watch Larry Holmes and Ken Norton? I love boxing but that's ridiculous.
                      LMAO...

This thread has ATG potential.

Comment

Working...
                      X