No announcement yet.

Is Froch the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Froch the GOAT?

He has to be. Pascal was throwing very solid right hands all night, and every single time, Froch was able to get his gloves out of the way in time, and ensure that his face took the impact instead.

I admit that George Chuvalo is a close contender, but I remember him once leaning his head to the side slightly, and only taking 98% of one of Foreman's bombs.

What say you?
    Yes, he is not a great fighter, but at blocking punches with his face he is the GOAT
    53.85%
    He is the best at that particular art-form right now, but not the best ever
    7.69%
    No, there are many who are better at it than Froch
    38.46%

he has the greatest chin of all time maybe

Comment

i say kessler would decapitate him. I agree though, pascal found his chin wayyy too many times

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        He has to be. Pascal was throwing very solid right hands all night, and every single time, Froch was able to get his gloves out of the way in time, and ensure that his face took the impact instead.

I admit that George Chuvalo is a close contender, but I remember him once leaning his head to the side slightly, and only taking 98% of one of Foreman's bombs.

What say you?
        I have got him 2nd behind Danny Williams but that will change once Froch has beaten both of the Clits

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

What say you?

I think Froch has one of the best chins in boxing from what Ive seen tonight.

Comment

F.uck hearns flicker jab, the air jab kicks arse.

Comment

froch is only an ATG

GOAT belongs to audley harrison

Comment

Froch has never been knocked down amateur or pro so thats how good his chin is... but I still believe Calzaghe would of dominated him, but maybe if Froch could land a killer punch he'd stand a punchers chance.

Comment

no that title goes to margarito

Comment

Working...
                  X