Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emanuel Augustus Added To Jones Vs Calzaghe Undercard !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get the **** out Figeroua's fight Augustus? Hope Frankie wins..

And by the way, Augustus is OVER. He hasnt done **** with his career, I doubt he's just gonna blow up now even if he does beat a relatively unknown fighter. I only know of Frankie cause he trains at my gym sometimes.

Comment

thats wonderful news! wow!

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        thats wonderful news! wow!
        U being sarcastic? .............................

Comment

no man, im a fan of augustus, i dont care about how far his career has gone, hes an entertaining fighter

Comment

Dude He gots to win...Man Im a fan of Augustus...Hes the only fighter thats entertaining and looks like hes having fun out there. This is great news!
            War Augustus!!!!

Comment

If Augustus wins this he will be on a 4 fight win streak. I would love to see him get a title shot if he wins this.

Comment

how many fights will be shown?? surprised that Zab is fighting i have not read anything about that. Any one know if it will be shown? who he is fighting?

Comment

I remember when everyone was excited about Augustus filling in against Kid Diamond, and he lost every minute of every round.

Comment

He's going to get schooled. He was never that great to begin with, obviously, and now he's pretty shot.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                      I remember when everyone was excited about Augustus filling in against Kid Diamond, and he lost every minute of every round.
                      But this time he has been in training for a fight, and with Roger Mayweather at that.

Comment

Working...
                      X