Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Broner dismantles and knocks out Maidana he's the #5 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 5 for beating Maidana and a highly disputed win over Paulie? It wouldn't even put him in the top 10.

Top 5 over Froch, B-Hop, Danny Garcia, Sergio etc Noway.
    I couldn't put him above Alexander or Roman Gonzalez either.

Hes no top p4p

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
      His haters will never put him in the top 10.
      Tell me about it. The hate the kid gets is unreal, he's an undefeated 3 division champ, hes only 21 and he's knocking out champs in different weight classes. What more can you want? They hate on Floyd because he's too defensive but they hate on Broner and he's an offensive machine. I don't understand

Now he has to beat a top 10 P4P? What P4P did Canelo or Mares beat? smh

Comment

Just in case you was wonder what my P4P list looked like...

1. Carl Froch
        2. Darren Barker
        3. Ricky Burns
        4. George Groves
        5. Martin Murray
        6. Scott Quigg
        7. Carl Frampton
        8. Lee Selby
        9. Frankie Gavin
        10. Liam Walsh

Might notice they all have something in common

Comment

I like Broner's talent but there is no way he is top 5 even with a win over Maidana. He is not higher than Sergio, Froch, The Klitschkos, or B-Hop. Then there is Pacquiao and JMM who I am not sure where to rank at the moment. I am not sure that I even rate him over Danny Garcia right now in fact. Though I will say he is taking a step in the right direction should he win this fight with Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

1. Carl Froch
            2. Darren Barker
            3. Ricky Burns
            4. George Groves
            5. Martin Murray
            6. Scott Quigg
            7. Carl Frampton
            8. Lee Selby
            9. Frankie Gavin
            10. Liam Walsh

I recognize two or three names and the best one lost to the #2 P4P on my list. Those guys sounds like they can't hang with real P4P's. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make but i'm sure it's hate filled.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

1. Carl Froch
              2. Darren Barker
              3. Ricky Burns
              4. George Groves
              5. Martin Murray
              6. Scott Quigg
              7. Carl Frampton
              8. Lee Selby
              9. Frankie Gavin
              10. Liam Walsh

the funny part is, only the top guy on that list would have even a remote chance or making the actual p4p list. You brits must be banking on your olympic gold heavy that just turned pro. boxing is looking pretty bleak for you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
                the funny part is, only the top guy on that list would have even a remote chance or making the actual p4p list. You brits must be banking on your olympic gold heavy that just turned pro. boxing is looking pretty bleak for you guys.

exposing these haters lmao

Comment

He's not even top 10 right now. I don't know how the hell he earned that. He certainly did not look top 10 against Malignaggi or PDL. Only good win is DeMarco and that win can't catapult you into the top 10 P4P when Rigondeaux apparently barely cracks the top 10 with his much better, more dominant win over a better fighter in Donaire.

Broner needs to be removed and either Froch or Garcia should be added. They have much better wins than Broner over the last 5 years, as well as recently too.

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                    I recognize two or three names and the best one lost to the #2 P4P on my list. .
                    So what the fcuk are you doing making p4p lists? Or making threads? GTFO, go pollute ESB while learning about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      He's not even top 10 right now. I don't know how the hell he earned that. He certainly did not look top 10 against Malignaggi or PDL. Only good win is DeMarco and that win can't catapult you into the top 10 P4P when Rigondeaux apparently barely cracks the top 10 with his much better, more dominant win over a better fighter in Donaire.

Broner needs to be removed and either Froch or Garcia should be added. They have much better wins than Broner over the last 5 years, as well as recently too.
                      It's somewhat funny that Garcia isn't on the pound for pound list, when in all honesty his accomplishments ( professionally) are in the same ball park as Andre Ward's.

Comment

Working...
                      X