No announcement yet.

Let me clear a few things up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me clear a few things up.

Sorry, but I'm reading to much BS regarding Floyd / Canelo fight and thought I'd put across some facts:

1. Canelo should not fight at 147. He is not a WW.

2. He should not fight at Catch Weight - ( Floyd doesn't fight at Catch Weight and has criticized those who do ).

3. Floyd holds a title at 154 and is universally ranked at number 2.

4. Canelo is the Lineal champ and ranked at number 1.

5. This is a LEGITIMATE fight.

6.I'm sick of hearing Canelos fight night weight - he can make the 154 weigh in and THAT is what matters - These are the rules. Simple.

7. If Floyd doesn't want the fight he shouldn't fight at 154 again - it's that simple.

Bingo son

Comment

And to further add to #7. he should be stripped of the 154 strap if he has no intentions of defending it.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        And to further add to #7. he should be stripped of the 154 strap if he has no intentions of defending it.
        Honestly, it's been over a year without one single defense of the title.

Comment

These reports are still rumours not facts and they are coming from Canelos manager which says a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            These reports are still rumours not facts and they are coming from Canelos manager which says a lot.
            OK - scratch points 1 and 2. The rest still apply.

Comment

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
              OK - scratch points 1 and 2. The rest still apply.
              100%.... Mayweather should fight Canelo at 154, he has a belt there and it's a money fight no arguments there.

Comment

People just want to see him lose, same when Jones got KO'd by Tarver.

Comment

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
                  Sorry, but I'm reading to much BS regarding Floyd / Canelo fight and thought I'd put across some facts:

1. Canelo should not fight at 147. He is not a WW.

2. He should not fight at Catch Weight - ( Floyd doesn't fight at Catch Weight and has criticized those who do ).

3. Floyd holds a title at 154 and is universally ranked at number 2.

4. Canelo is the Lineal champ and ranked at number 1.

5. This is a LEGITIMATE fight.

6.I'm sick of hearing Canelos fight night weight - he can make the 154 weigh in and THAT is what matters - These are the rules. Simple.

7. If Floyd doesn't want the fight he shouldn't fight at 154 again - it's that simple.
                  Nop. Canelo is not the lineal champ. He has the RING belt which means nothing. Trout was not ranked over Mayweather at 154. There was no universal rank 2 in the division so a lineage couldn't or shouldn't be started. Mayweather-Canelo would start a lineage. Don't confuse the RING belt with Lineal champ - lineal champions have meaning still.

'Universally' is a strong term considering the Canelo-Trout fight and the huge clear split in who ppl thought won there.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Honestly, it's been over a year without one single defense of the title.
                    Politics is politics, however, WBA Super belts are defended once in 18 months

Comment

Working...
                    X