Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley Warns David Price: I Want To Avenge My Loss!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutly comical.

Comment

Well there's my ab workout for the day.

Audley's logic: "I would have won the fight if I hadn't of lost the fight."

Comment

Avenge his loss by making it a round further

Comment

You lot are so hard on Audley.

I believe him. I think he's going to avenge his defeat. I hear he's challenged Price to a 100m sprint, a game of chess, and a debate on the merits of climate science. He's sure to win at least 2 of these.

What's that you say? Another boxing match? Did he miss the last one... y'know, the one where that slow guy who moves back in straight lines or bends down with no guard, that guy got knocked out cold in like 3 punches... did somebody put in a tape of the Michael Sprott fight as I'm sure he probably has only a hazey foggy recollection of what David Price looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by charlieg View Post
            You lot are so hard on Audley.

I believe him. I think he's going to avenge his defeat. I hear he's challenged Price to a 100m sprint, a game of chess, and a debate on the merits of climate science. He's sure to win at least 2 of these.

What's that you say? Another boxing match? Did he miss the last one... y'know, the one where that slow guy who moves back in straight lines or bends down with no guard, that guy got knocked out cold in like 3 punches... did somebody put in a tape of the Michael Sprott fight as I'm sure he probably has only a hazey foggy recollection of what David Price looks like.
            How about he challenges him to a game of who can get knocked out the fastest... I think he can win that one

Comment

I wish the BBBofC would do everyone a favour (including Fraudley himself) and revoke this clown's licence.

Comment

Price must be crapping himself.

Comment

i can hear the headlines 10 years from now

Audley Harrisons Ko over David Price makes him the oldest ever champion in history

WAR THE CHOSEN ONE Audley Harrison

Comment

He didn't even throw one punch.

Comment

He has to be the worst olympic to turn pro he just wants another payday. cant blame him.

Comment

Working...
                      X