Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Maps Out a Huge Promotional Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto always looking GQ.

Comment

Win a title and retire as a five time champ and focus on his promotional company.

Comment

Wouldn't mind seeing cotto vs Marquez at 147!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          Wouldn't mind seeing cotto vs Marquez at 147!!!
          I like that fight too but don't think cotto wants to fight at 147 anymore.

Comment

Get your feria Cotto n plz retire already now that u have good health n none else to prove to the sport

Comment

Still boss'N

Comment

Cotto should retire he will never be the same fighter after the mayweather beating. Got absolutely rocked in the 12th he was lucky mayweather carried him.

Comment

Cottos making moves

Comment

Cotto, you're a nice guy but lost my respect when you said that you defeated Margarito. The doctor and an injured eye helped you, you were beginning to lose. You were also afraid of Martínez and Canelo and preferred to fight Mayorga, Foreman, some Brit, and Floyd the runner.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      Cotto should retire he will never be the same fighter after the mayweather beating. Got absolutely rocked in the 12th he was lucky mayweather carried him.
                      I wonder which fight you were watching knum nuts.

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                      Cotto, you're a nice guy but lost my respect when you said that you defeated Margarito. The doctor and an injured eye helped you, you were beginning to lose. You were also afraid of Martínez and Canelo and preferred to fight Mayorga, Foreman, some Brit, and Floyd the runner.
                      lol, coming from a guy with an avatar of fraudanelo and ibeenexposed jr.

Comment

Working...
                      X