No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach "Chavez jr will walk thru Martinez's punches"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach "Chavez jr will walk thru Martinez's punches"

This fight is either going to finish two ways, with Martinez closing Jr's left eye and the fight being forced to be stopped or a close unanimous decision victory for either fighter with Jr continuing to come forward, eating shots to get to Martinez body. Roach, brings up the main question for this fight, at 180lbs the night of the fight will Martinez punches have any effect on Jr?

Originally posted by billygoathurler View Post

This fight is either going to finish two ways, with Martinez closing Jr's left eye and the fight being forced to be stopped or a close unanimous decision victory for either fighter with Jr continuing to come forward, eating shots to get to Martinez body. Roach, brings up the main question for this fight, at 180lbs the night of the fight will Martinez punches have any effect on Jr?

Like i said on the other one..

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post

"as far as that Turdgio ShIETinez goes...Like I've said it before, Chavez in 7.On Sep 15 He'll remove that dancing queer boy out of national tv for good."
    Last edited by ElMeroChingon; 07-09-2012, 02:36 PM.

Comment

I can't understand **** he is saying ....but I can still tell he's talking **** AGAIN!!!!...thats all he does as of late

Comment

The next 24/7 featuring a Roach fighter will need subtitles unfortunately.

Comment

Is Chavez taking the tests?

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
            Like i said on the other one..
            I was going to say something, but damn, it's hard to argue with that signature of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
              the same one's he took and pass vs Lee?
              Last edited by ElMeroChingon; 07-09-2012, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                These two taking extra tests? Yeah right!

Comment

Isn't that what Chavez always does? Just walk forward and pressure them to death?

Comment

Jr's right hand has improved so he might be more competitive. But if they actually would try to walk thru Martinez, Jr is going to get sliced up like Pavlik

Comment

Working...
                    X