Collapse
No announcement yet.

I waited as long as humanly possible (for me) to start drinking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been laying off of it too...got ****ed up saturday for my friend's engagement party. Drank from 1pm til pretty much 1 am. I think I got alcohol poisoning...who knows, but I woke up sick as **** and ending up yakking til blood came out. That's enough right there to wake you up.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      drank til 3am at my buddy's pad last night...woke up and went to my folks to watch boxing with my dad...dude offered me a beer when i walked in...had to say no for now...still hurting...
      excedrin, best ever....

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        I've been laying off of it too...got ****ed up saturday for my friend's engagement party. Drank from 1pm til pretty much 1 am. I think I got alcohol poisoning...who knows, but I woke up sick as **** and ending up yakking til blood came out. That's enough right there to wake you up.
        any time you puke from drinking, you got alcohol poisoning..... and the blood, ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          drank til 3am at my buddy's pad last night...woke up and went to my folks to watch boxing with my dad...dude offered me a beer when i walked in...had to say no for now...still hurting...
          don't lie, you took it

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            Btw Walt, that sounds fcking terrible. You're wrecking that liver, drinking dehydrates the body, and to run 5miles the day after is killer.
            don't you run away from here...

mark...handle your bizness... whatever you gotta do- do it.

Comment

good for you Walt. It is a good Saturday, hence you should drink. But drink the good stuff, don't ever ruin your liver with wild turkey

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Have to start now. Is 4:30 EVER going to get here today?

Got banged up last night and got up at 8 and ran 5 miles. I was sweating for about 4 straight hrs after. That was probably not good.

I think I've cleansed enough...vodka time it is!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post

right back atcha vet, you gotta work during the fight today?

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                  good for you Walt. It is a good Saturday, hence you should drink. But drink the good stuff, don't ever ruin your liver with wild turkey
                  I only drink good stuff wun twun, I'm a booze snob for real.

Drinking some polish vodka today, never tried it before, some grass in in it. tastes aiight, I probably won't get it again though..... shoulda know- its polish

Comment

yessir... all damn day!

i got a stream going on now though, should be good

nothing like a HW KO

Comment

I can't do vodka anymore. During the years, I've been going in a process of elimination with alcohol based on bad intoxication with them. I once got really bad with Everclear(i was like 20 for that one), bad night with gin, then tequila and then vodka. I can only do whiskey(god's piss) and maybe beer.

Comment

Working...
                      X