Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    The Foreman Grill is my favorite appliance in my house

That's where I make my grilled cheese sandwiches Hanz you piece of ****
    Are they more modern now or still same old thing? I'm asking cause I'm tired of ****ing cooking and having to do dishes, clean the stove and a buncha other ****.

I don't mind cooking. The dishes part is just annoying af.

Anyway, back on topic, Floyd was smart selling himself in the boxing business but I don't think he is that smart beyond that. Like someone said, time will tell.

Comment

It doesnt matter who invented grill ,George make money on it ,its like saying Floyd didnt even invented boxing LMAO .Truth is George have stable income ,Floyd not ,lets leave it at that ,there are ppl with huge money and cant even pay it out from bank ,"paper milioners".

Comment

I had one of those other long flat grills and that **** was wack. The grease would still be all over the place and I would still have to clean the stove (where I'd set the grill) plus the grill. **** all that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
          It doesnt matter who invented grill ,George make money on it ,its like saying Floyd didnt even invented boxing LMAO .Truth is George have stable income ,Floyd not ,lets leave it at that ,there are ppl with huge money and cant even pay it out from bank ,"paper milioners".
          Foreman doesn't make money from Grills anymore. The company that makes them bought him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Foreman doesn't make money from Grills anymore. The company that makes them bought him out.
            yea he still is in some company ,idk what they do doe

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Are they more modern now or still same old thing? I'm asking cause I'm tired of ****ing cooking and having to do dishes, clean the stove and a buncha other ****.

I don't mind cooking. The dishes part is just annoying af.

Anyway, back on topic, Floyd was smart selling himself in the boxing business but I don't think he is that smart beyond that. Like someone said, time will tell.
              Dishes are the worst but yeah it's pretty much the same. The one I have is like 2 years old

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Dishes are the worst but yeah it's pretty much the same. The one I have is like 2 years old
                **** dishes and dishwashers are useless.

Oh Idk how they are now. That's still relatively new. Last time I had one was when I was like 12-15 and Im 30 now.

Comment

Everybody knows this talk about TBE being a good businessman is all crap. He retired at a young age with zero reason to, except duck prime fighters in his division. He tried venturing into business and went broke. He then decided to sneak in and out of the ring fighting underdogs, fought once a year, and that worked in his favor unintentionally. Those Hoya fans who got doubly disappointed by seeing their hero lose plus rematch rejection followed him around and wanted to see him lose. Nothing to do at all with being good in business. His ducking behavior made him an attraction, not because he's an entertaining fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                    lol Speak for yourself, bruh. I would never wish to be in another man's shoes or another man's skin, I actually have self-respect for who I am.
                    you say that knowing the possibility will never present itself to you.

no matter. may and big george are savvy businessmen. may more so. the title to this thread couldnt be more wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X