Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson in Good Spirits During First Public Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy sh** that’s incredible, that man must feel blessed. Gvozdyk must be super relieved.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
      I'll disregard his out-of-ring past for just one moment to say holy shit, that is one lucky break. How come Watson, McClellan and Colon ended up as they did, but Stevenson seems just fine?

This just goes to show that Nature picks and chooses at random. No good, no evil, just random lucky breaks.
      he was probably just faking...

you know as an excuse for losing to a bum....

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
        Holy sh** that’s incredible, that man must feel blessed. Gvozdyk must be super relieved.
        REMATCH

Comment

Here's another news report in english.

Seems that this interview was conducted outside a courthouse where Stevenson's wife is battling his mother for control of his money.

https://montreal.citynews.ca/video/2...ars-in-public/

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
            Yeah I don't care much about him, nor should I. That's why I said for his kids sake. Where did I say I cared about him? Sit your dumb ass down. Lol
            You threw in "for his kids sake" to make yourself look good lol. You don't give a damn about his kids. You're fake and too much of a pu* y to just straight out say you don't like the fact that he's doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              You threw in "for his kids sake" to make yourself look good lol. You don't give a damn about his kids. You're fake and too much of a pu* y to just straight out say you don't like the fact that he's doing well.
              aducknis needs to stop being a b*tch and do the rematch.

i knew he was faking all along......

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                Lol cuz I care how a clown like you views me? You just mad cuz I called him a scum bag? He is one tough isn't he? That's why you are mad cuz of a fact. Or do you agree with trafficking young women? As I said before sit your dumb ass down. You are just making a bigger joke of yourself.

Comment

That's great news for him and the boxing world.

Comment

[QUOTE=THEFRESHBRAWLER;19812748]I think you can attribute the advancement of medical intelligence as one reason. Money is also another factor.[/QUOTE

The medical system is free in Canada, just free. And the quality, check this out : http://degarde247.telequebec.tv/

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                      I'll disregard his out-of-ring past for just one moment to say holy shit, that is one lucky break. How come Watson, McClellan and Colon ended up as they did, but Stevenson seems just fine?

This just goes to show that Nature picks and chooses at random. No good, no evil, just random lucky breaks.
                      Yes, but we can only say thay with certainty when his life is over.

Who knows what happens with him later on...

I hope he'll be fine though. No use in wishing anyone bad fortune. And people can change.

How old was he when he comitted those crimes? Like 20 year old right?

Thats basically an adolescent....

We've all done stupid stuff and if you come from a difficult background you'll do even crazier things.

His victims and their families will have other thoughts though...understandably....

Comment

Working...
                      X