Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nazeem gives incredible tactical advise

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doesnt matter what advice you give if the fighter's physically incapable of carrying out the tactics.

as for roger, "keep doing what you're doing."
    floyd doesnt even need him in the ring.

Comment

Yea much love to him, I just wish Shane would put out a little more...

Comment

Originally posted by Gooogle View Post
        Thats because Roger isnt really important for Floyd when it comes in the ring. Floyd is his own coach.
        thats BS, floyd listens to roger and his corner

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
          and roger mayweather is the worst. after the 2nd round, all he could say to floyd is "you have to box him. just box him floyd".

lol. talk about being vague.
          i see its hard for you to understand what roger means when he said, "BOX"

not that hard of a concept to grasp.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            thats BS, floyd listens to roger and his corner
            what is there to listen to?

Comment

All I ever hear is Roger saying "box that mutha****a" "keep doin what you doin" "you beatin this mutha****a" while Floyd stares at Ellerbe to his right.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                and roger mayweather is the worst. after the 2nd round, all he could say to floyd is "you have to box him. just box him floyd".

lol. talk about being vague.
                thats all he should say, it was the perfect advice.

floyd was still hurt when he went back to the corner, too much info wouldnt stick. focus on whats important, that he box. floyd has a big ego, when he gets hurt he wants to fight. thats what he did against corley and when he got stunned against judah, mosley aint no corley though and his corner reminded him of that. they all know him and they all said the same thing, roger, ellerbe and floyd sr all told him to box so he wouldnt go out there and be stupid. basic boxing for a round to re set then give more specific advice and come out hard for the next.

Comment

Floyd tried to be brave but got back to what his daddy taught him, remember his father taught him how not to get hit Roger is more of an offensive guy but even he was a little nervous after that huge right hand. I think only Mosley is capable of that type of power. That was one of those pure power club shots the same type that Jamie Foxx hit LL Cool J wit and ran lol

Comment

Yes but Joe Santiago is better: " You got to win the round. You gotta win the round. Throw punches!" LMFAO.

Comment

Working...
                    X