No announcement yet.

We Are Making A Wishlist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Are Making A Wishlist

We are making a WISHLIST we're sending to EA and other game developers.We are hoping we can get some boxing or FIGHT NIGHT fans to post some Ideas.....

http://boards.ign.com/Fight_Night/b7350/79231141/?300

Please add your Ideas to this list at the link I provided

THANKS
    YES
    87.50%
    NO
    0.00%
    NOT SURE IT WOULD BE FUN
    0.00%
    I WANT A MIXTURE OF ARCADE IN IT
    12.50%

if its a boxing game i'm all for it poetic drink

Comment

I'd like to see a lot more realism. One shot KO's, and more about the boxer's progression. Instead of the weak ass system they have now, they should make it different to up your skills, by having individualized training regiments, and even a wide variation in how you can train. You should be able to choose your trainer (Anyone remember that ABC boxing game for the Amiga? That had different trainers, and it was years ago) They should also improve AI, instead of just making punches harder and chins better. AI is how the opponents react, not how hard they are to drop. They should also make different styles, three to four would be good, instead of "speed," "power," and "balanced," which mean nothing as far as the game goes. The style should be different to box against, and not just, "Are they going to run from me all fight?" Finally, you should be able to box more than 36 fights by the age of 40.

Comment

Originally posted by BadMagick
        I'd like to see a lot more realism. One shot KO's, and more about the boxer's progression. Instead of the weak ass system they have now, they should make it different to up your skills, by having individualized training regiments, and even a wide variation in how you can train. You should be able to choose your trainer (Anyone remember that ABC boxing game for the Amiga? That had different trainers, and it was years ago) They should also improve AI, instead of just making punches harder and chins better. AI is how the opponents react, not how hard they are to drop. They should also make different styles, three to four would be good, instead of "speed," "power," and "balanced," which mean nothing as far as the game goes. The style should be different to box against, and not just, "Are they going to run from me all fight?" Finally, you should be able to box more than 36 fights by the age of 40.
        POST THESE IDEAS AT THE LINK I PROVIDED .

Comment

Originally posted by BadMagick
          i would like to see all of that... and i would like to see a weigh in... that would be interesting... i would also like to see the fighter switching their stances in the fight... you know orthodox to south paw... more control on the ring entrance like ring attire and stuff like that...

Comment

Would be really sick if it happened.

Comment

Working...
            X