No announcement yet.

Did mike tyson take steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did mike tyson take steroids

According to ex heavyweight fighter tommy morrison two of the biggest fighters in the past 20 years took steroids . Tyson is without doubt one of the biggest fighters in the past 20 years if not the biggest . Dose anyone know for sure if tyson took steroids at any stage of his career ? . I have been told by boxing people that holyfield took steroids and looking at his body builders physique it dosent surprise me .

kind of doubt it. They do drug testing and steroids don't do a lot of boxers' mobility. Would steroids really help punching power that much anyhow? I see the logic, that yeah you're stronger so you can throw your fist harder, but I don't know if that's completely true. You'd get more bulky, which could slow your punch down.

Comment

I'd find it hard to believe Tyson did. He'd been that size forever. Holyfield, that's another story. He might have been on the juice a bit to gain some muscle going to HW.

Comment

Mike Tyson is the most naturally chiseled person, I've ever seen. The man is a physical specimen.

If you look at photos of him when he was 14-15 years old, he was friggin huge, especially for his height.

Mike Tyson is natural, back when Tyson was in his prime he did not lift alot of weights. He did all the basics, but by and large Mike's size and strength is God-given.

Vitali Klitschko already admitted he took steroids in his book. Holyfield went from 208 to about 216, which may or not be natural. Vargas and Mosely were most likely on roids.

I'm sure some boxers take steroids, but its hard to tell who does and its hard to prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior Spirit
          Mike Tyson is the most naturally chiseled person, I've ever seen. The man is a physical specimen.
          Absolutely. People talk about Holyfield being the most muscular....and a "shoe in" for steriod accusation. Though I am not saying he uses them, Tyson is more muscular and should be accused before him. He has so much "Natural" mass, that he makes an argument for being the most muscular boxer in the sport. I certainly think so: Considering many people confuse muscular "Size" with "Defenition". Tyson may not be chiseled like he once was, but he has more mass than any other fighter in the sport. Jean Marc Mormeck makes his case as well. He was in excellent physical shape for the Braithwaite fight.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I don't know about either fighter taking steroids, but if you look at Holyfield you notice how small his lower body is compared to his upper body.

Comment

I highly doubt that he took steroids. He was definetly naturally built. Regarding Vargas, he did steroids, but he claimed that his trainers slipped it to him without knowing it because they were worried about him making weight.

Comment

Hey, Catskills, I got a question for you. It's kind of off-subject, but what the hey...

Is Jessica Alba past her prime?

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior Spirit

If you look at photos of him when he was 14-15 years old, he was friggin huge, especially for his height.

Mike Tyson is natural, back when Tyson was in his prime he did not lift alot of weights. He did all the basics, but by and large Mike's size and strength is God-given.

Vitali Klitschko already admitted he took steroids in his book. Holyfield went from 208 to about 216, which may or not be natural. Vargas and Mosely were most likely on roids.

I'm sure some boxers take steroids, but its hard to tell who does and its hard to prove it.
                  where can i find these pics????

ive allways wondered if tyson used roids thinking about that huge frame allready at 20.

quite frankly i dont know.

Comment

Bowe accused Golota of being on steroids during their fights. He did have pimples on his back, but I have seen plenty of people that have pimples all over their back or chest that dont take roids.

I dont think Tyson ever used them though.

Comment

Working...
                    X