Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler-Froch II Master Thread. Post here. DO NOT make new threads.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to vote on a draw but that's not an option.

Drawist

Seriously though, there aren't too many fights I would rather watch in the current boxing scene.

The interest in a Froch Bute rematch has got to be in single digits so make THIS fight first & have Bute fight on the undercard to pique the publics interest again.

Comment

Kessler will make Froch cry again...

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
        I wanted to vote on a draw but that's not an option.

Drawist

Seriously though, there aren't too many fights I would rather watch in the current boxing scene.

The interest in a Froch Bute rematch has got to be in single digits so make THIS fight first & have Bute fight on the undercard to pique the publics interest again.
        Sorry about the missing option. I can understand people sitting on the fence but the thing is that draws are so uncommon.

And yes. Bute has to be paid off so that he abandons his rematch clause. That remains to be seen.

Comment

Last edited by BattlingNelson; 12-20-2012, 06:56 AM.

Comment

In such a close fight I think home advantage will be the deciding factor. Carl may be able to absorb an all out war better at this stage of their careers so I think he will nick it and set up a 3rd fight.

If they have adecider it should be at a neutral venue and again its a toss up. If I hads to lean 1 way though Id go with Kessler. He seems to have that extra power and doest wait after exchanges like Carl sometimes does.

Great warriors and deserve the big payday

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              I hear you, but there's two sides of that coin. Maybe the injuries has provided Kessler's body with some much needed rest and maybe those hard fights of Froch is catching up on him?

I think Froch boxed his best against Kessler the first time around. He was somewhat lacklustre against Johnson and really wasn't (IMO) competitive against Ward. He did blow out Bute and that was a great performance.

Regardless. This is a pick'em fight. Venue might be decisive. I still gotta go with a Kessler KO, but hey. I'm a Kessler fan untill he goes down in flames. Froch is no. 2 on my list.
              I thought Froch's actual performance against Mikkel was one of his worst in recent years. It was still a great fight and a very close fight, but he was so out of control at times and really wild...he's corrected those things in recent fights.

Froch has gotten a fair bit better since the first fight.

Comment

Kessler wins this.

Comment

Im picking Froch by ud Mikkel has not fought at the top level in a while and Froch outside off Ward is a good run also i think the crowd will spur Froch on but Kessler can never be ruled out such a great warrior WAR KESSLER

Comment

I take Froch, but these are two warriors n they wana win real bad, this is gona be a war, im excited for this fight!!!!

Comment

For some weird reason I think Kessler needs this win just as much as Froch does. I'm taking Froch in a tough fight though, he wants this more than anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X