Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Perro View Post
    Please note as to how he's blocking the fight. Be specific, do not mention things in the past, mention what took place in the most recent negotiations.

http://www.mp8.ph/news/official-stat...y-5th-3/13062/

There you see Manny Pacquiao agreed to May 5th, as long as Mayweather agreed to 50/50 split of the PPV or 45-55 to the winner.

So no use in mentioning the cut or the stadium. Go ahead, I'll wait.
    Manny said he would take less money....but then floyd calls him and he asks for 50/50?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...-n-MLzkCBUR-bg

Comment

• Originally posted by the larryx View Post
      Manny said he would take less money....but then floyd calls him and he asks for 50/50?

Didn't see Arum's name mentioned in that anywhere.

PS. 55 > 45, If Pac loses he'll take less.

I wonder if you'll at least admit that 100% PPV going to one fighter is completely stupid, or will your pride not let you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        Don't ask me. Aks Floyd. In his mind he'd be brutalized by Pac. That's why he's still talking about level playing field and bringing up the drug testing again. Have you heard his latest interview, btw? He still can't believe Pac is too good to be real. So I''d rather believe Floyd than fantasy fans.
        End Of story Scenario #1:

Shocking Breaking News!

AP - Filipino boxer Manny Pacman Pacquiao shocks the sports world - Takes and passes drug test with flying colors, brutalizes Mayweather from pillar to post for 10 rounds in tremendous underdog fashion

The latest spectacular ring performance of the Filipino boxing icon Manny Pacman Pacquiao raises his stock as the all time best fighter in the world and punctuates a stellar career by putting an end to steroid use rumors for all times sake.

Crazed Pacquiao fans are overwhelmed by Pacquaio's defeat of P4P champion Floyd Mayweather. Critics and skeptics of the Filipino athlete express regret at ever having doubted the Filipino great's chances of pulling off the upset of the century.

Not surprisingly, the Filipino's most ardent fans celebrate the huge victory by chatting up sports forums, Facebook, and Twitter, causing websites to shut down and crash amid the excitement generated over the fight.

End Of story Scenario #2:

Shocking Breaking News!

Manny Pacman Pacquiao has received notice of failed drug test samples provided by the United States Anti Doping Agency.

AP Manila - News of possible blood doping threatens stellar career of Filipino boxing icon Manny Pacman Pacquiao.

After numerous attempts to contact Manny Pacquiao's camp to help clarify the latest news of possible blood doping allegations, the AP news has yet to receive a response from boxer Manny Pacquiao and his promoter Bob Arum confirming the failed anti-doping test results of two blood and urine samples provided by the boxer before, during and after the boxer's training camp, putting the the most anticipated fight in years in jeopardy.

No word yet on when the boxer or promoter plan an official announcement confirming the allegations.

Some people are too scared to want to know the outcome either way.
        Last edited by MindBat; 08-31-2012, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          End Of story Scenario #1:

[B]Shocking Breaking News!
          Naa. Three years have passed. Still no evidence has surfaced. The US mainstream media just brushed it off like dandruff. Only a handful, all worshipers, are still clinging to it just for dickriding purposes. The rest of the world have moved on. Like I said, I don't blame you guys. You don't have anything to go on at this point about the fight. You just have to keep holding on to it as long as Floyd does.

For a change you should be expressing outrage by the way Floyd handled this fight. He's basically been screwing you guys, and you always end up defending and justifying his silly actions. If I'm a Floyd fan and believes Floyd would make Pacquiao look like a clown in the ring, I'd be extremely disappointed this fight is not happening. We all know that this fight would have happened a long time ago IF Floyd really wanted it.

Comment

• Originally posted by the larryx View Post

Did you bother to play that clip all the way thru? Elie Sechbach then went on to say that it may even be 40/40 and winner takes 20% .... so that just means that if its not 50/50, its still going to be somewhere close to that but Manny would give in a bit to make it happen. While this doesn't need to be explained to most people, you just need to bring it up to Floyd fans that think:

"take less money" = "FLoyd gets ALL PPV money"

To defend what Floyd said is ludicrous!

Comment

• dble post......

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Did you bother to play that clip all the way thru? Elie Sechbach then went on to say that it may even be 40/40 and winner takes 20% .... so that just means that if its not 50/50, its still going to be somewhere close to that but Manny would give in a bit to make it happen. While this doesn't need to be explained to most people, you just need to bring it up to Floyd fans that think:

"take less money" = "FLoyd gets ALL PPV money"

To defend what Floyd said is ludicrous!
                Thank you for constantly putting these fanatics in check, they truly need a dose of reality, and you're there to give it to them. Good poster.

Comment

• It's been relatively quite from Mayweather side, Damn I hope this happens **** I can't wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                    Naa. Three years have passed. Still no evidence has surfaced. The US mainstream media just brushed it off like dandruff. Only a handful, all worshipers, are still clinging to it just for dickriding purposes. The rest of the world have moved on. Like I said, I don't blame you guys. You don't have anything to go on at this point about the fight. You just have to keep holding on to it as long as Floyd does.

For a change you should be expressing outrage by the way Floyd handled this fight. He's basically been screwing you guys, and you always end up defending and justifying his silly actions. If I'm a Floyd fan and believes Floyd would make Pacquiao look like a clown in the ring, I'd be extremely disappointed this fight is not happening. We all know that this fight would have happened a long time ago IF Floyd really wanted it.
                    Lance Armstrong was recently banned from cycling for life and stripped of the seven Tour de France victories. All the blood, sweat, and tears down the crapper in the blink of an eye.

Do you realize if Manny fails the test Floyd won't have to lay a glove on him?

Comment

• Larry got banned?

Comment

Working...
                      X