View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 04:05 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
dibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 104,173,846.16

shane was to blame on both fights, what the hell is he still doing out there? hes a disgrace if he continues doing what he's doing. pretending to be confident and all that, but at the ring he just ran and ran against pac, busy touching gloves, pac was a little hesitant but i think he did his job and any come-forward guy out there would have been put to sleep again out there, i dont think pac is on the decline, at higher weights he's just not that good in cutting the ring and coming forward, he's better backwards and countering, and also using lead lefts. anyone who rans away from you like shane did against pac is bs, nobody would KO him that way, sure floyd would still land freely, but altleast shane tried against floyd, shane has nothing left and i hope he gets KOed, but i think that wont happen because pac cant
dibzvincent143 is offline   Reply With Quote