Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boardwalk Empire[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn.. didn't realize that was the season finale until now..

Comment

Season 2 finale was a shocker.

A real ballsy move by the writers, but I give them props for that.

For anybody that didn't like the first season, this season was a lot more action packed and violent.

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
        Season 2 finale was a shocker.

A real ballsy move by the writers, but I give them props for that.

For anybody that didn't like the first season, this season was a lot more action packed and violent.
        a lot more action this season, not sure why it actually ended the way it did, but I took balls to do that, I cant wait for next season

Comment

I'm trying to watch it, but season one is no longer on HBO On Demand.

Comment

He'll come back with half a face.

Comment

I've been watching that show since last year...never miss an episode. Hopefully it comes back for a third season.

Comment

Havent missed an episode

ran into this

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                  a lot more action this season, not sure why it actually ended the way it did, but I took balls to do that, I cant wait for next season
                  Well its clear that Nukky's main enemy now is gonna be Jimmy's mom who is probably gonna be the second most powerful and wealthiest person in Atlantic City. She seems to be far more ruthless than Jimmy and even Jimmy's real father. Thats gonna make for an interesting 3rd season.

Killing Jimmy probably wasn't the best thing for the show in the long term, but it was the best thing they could have done at that moment. The build up to that was phenomenal and so unexpected. Hated it but loved it at the same time.

Really can't wait for next season.
                  Last edited by -Swizzy-; 12-15-2011, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                    Well its clear that Nukky's main enemy now is gonna be Jimmy's mom who is probably gonna be the second most powerful and wealthiest person in Atlantic City. She seems to be far more ruthless than Jimmy and even Jimmy's real father. Thats gonna make for an interesting 3rd season.

Killing Jimmy probably wasn't the best thing for the show in the long term, but it was the best thing they could have done at that moment. The build up to that was phenomenal and so unexpected. Hated it but loved it at the same time.

Really can't wait for next season.

wholeheartedly agree. I cant believe they killed jimmy. After nucky, he was the biggest star of the show. His story line, richard, his mom, the commodore, jimmy's partnership with luciano, capone, lansky; there was plenty of times where they carried that show & nucky became a bit character.

They are gonna regret killing off his character. I hope that was a dream sequence.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
                      wholeheartedly agree. I cant believe they killed jimmy. After nucky, he was the biggest star of the show. His story line, richard, his mom, the commodore, jimmy's partnership with luciano, capone, lansky; there was plenty of times where they carried that show & nucky became a bit character.

They are gonna regret killing off his character. I hope that was a dream sequence.
                      I do agree with both of you but imo I think you are going to see more roles come from the guys like Capone,Lansky and Luciano witch at the time in history played a big part in how America progressed with the bootleging,gambling etc...

Comment

Working...
                      X