Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wlad and vitali had equal chins who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even with the same chins they have different mental make ups, that I would always favour Vitali to beat his brother. Vitali likes to fight, Wlad fights because he's good at it and clever and has the right tools, but I dont think he has the same instinct as his brother who I think would walk him down, get into him and destroy him.
    I don't say it would be easy as Wlad has learnt to be a masterful boxer behind his jab, but I think Vitali would eat some heavy shots to get in close and then unload massivley and not stop until he had him done.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      Even with the same chins they have different mental make ups, that I would always favour Vitali to beat his brother. Vitali likes to fight, Wlad fights because he's good at it and clever and has the right tools, but I dont think he has the same instinct as his brother who I think would walk him down, get into him and destroy him.
      I don't say it would be easy as Wlad has learnt to be a masterful boxer behind his jab, but I think Vitali would eat some heavy shots to get in close and then unload massivley and not stop until he had him done.
      true, remember the vitali corrie sanders fight, corrie was doing well in the first 4 rounds, vitali just smashed his face in from there on in. Dudes ****ing crazy tough.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
        true, remember the vitali corrie sanders fight, corrie was doing well in the first 4 rounds, vitali just smashed his face in from there on in. Dudes ****ing crazy tough.
        Yup, I've watched Corrie vs both brothers a few times and as you say once he put his foot down the end was clear for Sanders.
        I was an instant fan after I saw his war with Lennox, i realised at that point on Vitali was for real and a genuine hard ****.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
          Yup, I've watched Corrie vs both brothers a few times and as you say once he put his foot down the end was clear for Sanders.
          I was an instant fan after I saw his war with Lennox, i realised at that point on Vitali was for real and a genuine hard ****.
          Just wanna say that I agree entirely.Vitali is 1 tough hombre!!

Comment

Vitali beats him, dude is crazy.

Comment

Working...
            X