The Dark Lord, Adam Booth's strategy to beating DeGale:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dark Lord, Adam Booth's strategy to beating DeGale:

Well worth a watch.
    Last edited by J.R; 05-27-2011, 02:17 PM.

Video contains footage of him explaining, DeGale's methods and how they eliminated them.

Comment

Good video.. i made the mistake of thinking Booth was more a cheerleader for Haye. But the guy has made some good gameplans.. interesting too see what happens with Haye/Wlad

Comment

Good video, Adam is a smart guy, Mitch whos the bird with Froch? his Mrs?

Comment

Originally posted by RonRoss View Post
          Good video, Adam is a smart guy, Mitch whos the bird with Froch? his Mrs?
          Yeah that's his 'fiance' I think. Or girlfriend, anyhoo they have a baby together.

Name's Rachael Cordingley.

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
            Yeah that's his 'fiance' I think. Or girlfriend, anyhoo they have a baby together.

Name's Rachael Cordingley.
            Very good catch!

Comment

I can't wait to see what game plan the Dark Lord has for wlad.

Comment

Kracking the Klitschko Kode.

Comment

awesome programme, intriguing as hell and interresting to get a small glimpse of their tactics and gameplan.

loved how booth just shut down degale and warren, with his answer about their attitudes and how its hasnt changed, even after they lost.

I recall booth in the corner telling jorge, that he needed to control the distance and make degale reach. He explained it a bit furhter here and i see this as the main reason, for him winning the fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X