• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• york hall last friday

review of the action and the night.

enjoy.

http://www.britishboxing.net/news.ph...1945b59fc1c98f
    Last edited by J !; 09-28-2004, 04:18 AM.

Cool report bruv thanks, & with photos too excellent, keep up the good work, i wish someone up here would do soemthing like that cos' you don't really get to read about the undercard fights like that unless it's in Boxing News or something.

Comment

thanks Barry thats very kind of you mate, will be more coming trust me Im just warming up for the new season!!!!

though i will say covered all the British action at the BBN over the weekend, million hits last month over a million this month.

Trouncing the brit competition inot the dirt baby...oh yeah

fotos were by the site owner im not multi-talented enough to report and take fotos!!!
      Last edited by J !; 09-28-2004, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Good stuff i look forward to seeing them.

Comment

ever thought of giving it a go mate?

can put you in touch if you want, plenty of boxing to cover in Scotland and press passes a plenty if you are into it....

just a thought.

Comment

I've got ringside seats for the Craig Docherty/Boris Sinitsin fight(at £40 ringside it's a bargain) so i could do something for that no problem.

Comment

Ill Pm Ya Mate!

also therse a sctottish hall of fame dinner next weekend Sat night in glasgow , if you liked I can try and get a press pass for ya if you fancied giving it a go?
              Last edited by J !; 09-28-2004, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Yeah i went to the opening of the hall of fame & got my pictures taken with Watt, Buchanan etc. great day out, i thought the event had already taken place this year as i've not heard anything about it, sounds good though, see what you can do & i'll give it a bash.

Comment

ok mate its kev who sorts it Ive pm'd you his email, drop him a line, he will see if he can get your name down if you want to!

Comment

Working...
                  X