No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **the official 49ers thread**

Not sure how many Niner faithfuls we got up in here but this is the spot to talk Niner football....hit it up fellas!!

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    Not sure how many Niner faithfuls we got up in here but this is the spot to talk Niner football....hit it up fellas!!

How bout that win on Sunday....ESPN took notice (http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post...ougher-in-2009) as im sure the rest of the NFC that Arizona is not alone in the NFC West.....next week's early showdown with Seattle will tell us much more bout this year's Niner team but so far so good!!!

Comment

Week 3 you guys come to Minnesota good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
        Week 3 you guys come to Minnesota good luck
        Yeah I saw that...gotta admit your running game scares the beejezuz atta me...im not gonna front but so far our D looks legit...so it should be a good match up.....

Comment

SF and Dallas are my top two teams...(bigger 9er fan than cowboy fan though).

I have to admit im proud of SF's defense this year. they looked pretty good in arizona. The 49ers biggest problems are on offense. if they could improve on that side of the ball i really honestly believe they can win their division.

The NFC west is the most difficult division in football (trust me i know). you have the rams caving in on the first game of the season already (further proof the days of the "greatest show on turf" have come and gone)...seattle is always tough and the cards are beatable for the 9ers (as you all seen yesterday).

Comment

Originally posted by The_Italian View Post
            SF and Dallas are my top two teams...(bigger 9er fan than cowboy fan though).

I have to admit im proud of SF's defense this year. they looked pretty good in arizona. The 49ers biggest problems are on offense. if they could improve on that side of the ball i really honestly believe they can win their division.

The NFC west is the most difficult division in football (trust me i know). you have the rams caving in on the first game of the season already (further proof the days of the "greatest show on turf" have come and gone)...seattle is always tough and the cards are beatable for the 9ers (as you all seen yesterday).
            Umm....not to hate dawgy but how can you like the Cowboys AND the Niners...that's an oxymoron...it's a bit like saying you like the Lakers AND the Celtics.....or the Yankees AND the Dodgers....Hot AND Cold....etc...but I digress.....the Niner QB position is the only thing standing in the way of the offensive IMO...but if Hill can get it right we might just go to the playoffs this year.........true story!!!

Comment

Umm....not to hate dawgy but how can you like the Cowboys AND the Niners...that's an oxymoron.
              No it's not.......they're in no way related and share no rivalry.

There is absolutely no connection between the Cowboys and Niners.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Umm....not to hate dawgy but how can you like the Cowboys AND the Niners...that's an oxymoron...it's a bit like saying you like the Lakers AND the Celtics.....or the Yankees AND the Dodgers....Hot AND Cold....etc...but I digress.....the Niner QB position is the only thing standing in the way of the offensive IMO...but if Hill can get it right we might just go to the playoffs this year.........true story!!!
                come on now...im just saying. 49ers are my fav football team...dallas is too...but if they both play each other then im rooting for SF...

so dallas is my second fav. and yeah they played each other in the playoffs in the past but that dont mean i cant like them both.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Italian View Post
                  come on now...im just saying. 49ers are my fav football team...dallas is too...but if they both play each other then im rooting for SF...

so dallas is my second fav. and yeah they played each other in the playoffs in the past but that dont mean i cant like them both.
                  I'm with you.

I have 1 team in the NBA that's the Celtics, outside of that I like pretty much all other sports teams LOL. Like they're the only real fan bias I have now.

So essentially I have multiple favorite NFL teams.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    No it's not.......they're in no way related and share no rivalry.

There is absolutely no connection between the Cowboys and Niners.
                    They are NFC rivals....in the late they spent time battling each other pretty much all of the 90's decade....they had some battles too!!! how can you say they are not related at all??? they got mad history....but any how I want no bad vibes in this thread so if you and the other homie dig the boys....more power to you both....I just though it was a bit weird is all.....but it's all good!

Comment

Working...
                    X