Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye: 'I'm not afraid to quit but I want another shot at a title'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klitschko fans - Go earn it like Mormeck and Charr did.

Klitschko fans - He doesn't deserve a shot at Vitali because he lost to a different fighter for different titles.

These people are the most ******ed fans you'll ever meet.

Comment

Pretty much the same response for every Haye thread.....

Hes a joke

Comment

The guy was a bad champ at heavy, and now he's lobbying for this fight promising to be an even worse champ should he win. Apparently this marketing tactic works on some of the home crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
          Translation: I want to fool the boxing public for another payday!

Sincerely, the heavyweight fraud...
          Pretty much. Truth be told he doesn't want to get in the ring with Vitali Klitschko, he just wants the payday that comes with it.

Comment

Well, he has put together 1 win in a row. If that doesn't entitle you to a title shot, I don't know what does.

But the real game is in the ring and by this time next year I want to be recognised as the undisputed number one in the heavyweight division.
            That's not going to happen. He never was the best heavyweight and he never will be.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
              Well, he has put together 1 win in a row. If that doesn't entitle you to a title shot, I don't know what does.

That's not going to happen. He never was the best heavyweight and he never will be.
              He beat the same guy Vittles beat but was more impressive doing it after the Vits camp said the winner would get their man. Vitty never protested this so it would be one top contender against another with a huge payday to boot.

Comment

It's up to Vitali. Whatever he decides is ok. Win over Haye won't really do much for him. Win over either Price/Tyson/Povetkin would probably do more.

Haye's own fault - he doesn't want to be in the game anymore, so he doesn't have saying. He lost it in Hamburg 1.5 year ago.

Comment

When was the last time Vitali fought his mandatory? Adamek?

Just curious. I know Haye isn't even ranked by the WBC; but i'd like to know how he's avoided a mandatory fight for quite some time.

IMO, this fight (Haye-Vitali) has already been agreed for mid-2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    Klitschko fans - Go earn it like Mormeck and Charr did.

Klitschko fans - He doesn't deserve a shot at Vitali because he lost to a different fighter for different titles.

These people are the most ******ed fans you'll ever meet.
                    Except Haye fans

Comment

Vitali is a big *****h

holding belts while fighting bums and winning by TKO6 aided by doctors and refs who are paid a backhander to give him the win

Vitali needs to retire or fight Haye (like he promised)...

Comment

Working...
                      X