Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo wanted Cotto,Trout beat Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's clear ginger is ducking. He fled the arena as Trout called him out in his native tongue.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
      That just in your mind man...lara was waiting till the last minute trying to get the trout fight..trout was the one who want not part of lara...vanes also will take the fight in a heartbeat so will molina...canelo and floyd won't do it cuz they have something to lose...
      I did not know Lara tried to get the Trout fight. My opology to Lara and shame on Trout for ducking him. I guess Trout is just like all the rest of the champs. He will fight Cotto or Canelo because they pay so well but he won't fight tough guys like Molina, Vanes, and Lara. It's hard to tell who is avoiding who unless you know the offers that were put on the table. I was just kidding about everybody being afraid of Trout. I think Canelo will fight him and beat him. Lara and Trout would be a good fight and I pick Lara to win it if it ever happens.

Comment

WBC said no..............but said Canelo can fight Floyd...they are so openly corrupt it is amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
          That just in your mind man...lara was waiting till the last minute trying to get the trout fight..trout was the one who want not part of lara...vanes also will take the fight in a heartbeat so will molina...canelo and floyd won't do it cuz they have something to lose...
          Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
          please no one even knew or took trout seriously till the cotto fight
          I know. I was just kidding around.

Comment

"...but he's only 21!!!" or "canelo is only looking for big money fights. that's boxing." pick one.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I did not know Lara tried to get the Trout fight. My opology to Lara and shame on Trout for ducking him. I guess Trout is just like all the rest of the champs. He will fight Cotto or Canelo because they pay so well but he won't fight tough guys like Molina, Vanes, and Lara. It's hard to tell who is avoiding who unless you know the offers that were put on the table. I was just kidding about everybody being afraid of Trout. I think Canelo will fight him and beat him. Lara and Trout would be a good fight and I pick Lara to win it if it ever happens.
              I will like to know who will trout fight next....if canelo don't want to fight him..who he will fight?..Lara, Molina or vanes will give him hell...he is in bad spot..

Comment

Because he is a p ussy... And protected bum ass like DLH.

Overrated and definiteley not a public inspiration because of his low class criminal background

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  WBC said no..............but said Canelo can fight Floyd...they are so openly corrupt it is amazing
                  BINGO!!!!!!!!! You win the prize!

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
                    please no one even knew or took trout seriously till the cotto fight
                    And now Canelo is running out of arenas to avoid Trout

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      And now Canelo is running out of arenas to avoid Trout
                      And he can't use the "well I don't speak English", excuse cause he got called out in Spanish too. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X