Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steve Cunningham in Tears Over Loss: I Was Cheated!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Cunningham was robbed but this lost doesnt hurt him that bad. From a business prospective he put on an entertaining fight and that was good in the long run. The money comes from the TV Networks and they want entertaining fights. That betters his chance of getting another fight date. Cunningham probably forfiets that cheesy IBF N American title anyway and moves back down to Cruiser. He doesnt have a future in the HW division. Its more important to get TV dates and put food on the table.

Comment

I love Adamek and Cunningham both, but god ****ing damn Cunningham won this fight. The worst thing you can do when you have a devoted fanbase is get the wrong decision.

I still love both fighters but Steve Cunningham won this fight. Reminds me of watching Delvin lose the decision to Theophane. Just heart breaking stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
        Okay bro. Vitali has nothing to do with this fight and the fact that you'd log on and post into a Cunnigham-Adamek post fight thread and take an irrelevant shot at Vitali Klitschko ( and say something ******ed in the first place) is pretty pathetic.
        i'm just taking things to another level by integrating vitali into the conversation and pointing out how bad vitali's resume is when people say he's an all time great. we all know cunningham was robbed, now it's time to expand upon that and reach some deeper conclusions. vitali sucks. conclusion reached.

Comment

Sucks for Cunningham no doubt, but he isn't going to be punished harshly for that "loss". If he can manage to get back on the horse he can secure a solid opportunity and solid payday he deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
            Huh? maybe I didn't understand what I thought i read.
            Are we on the same page??? Chris Byrd right.?.?.?

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
              But, you are known to favor white fighters over blacks, so don't act like you are a neutral viewer in any way.
              Ehhhh, more like European fighters than white guys

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Ehhhh, more like European fighters than white guys
                Only because the only good white fighters are European. Generally speaking.

Comment

The right man won.

Comment

so cunningham runs like a *****, hits like a *****, and cries like a *****

Comment

RIP sweer science

The sweet science of boxing is now in a glass case at a museum because now what's in is charging forward and throwing wild punches don't matter if they land or not. I've become numb to this. The sport was founded on technique of boxing and that's what Steve did. Instead we had Adamek rewarded for just coming forward and fighting like a caveman.

Comment

Working...
                      X