Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Guerrero is Close To Done For May 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To funny I called it. His cherry picking is becoming more predictable.

Comment

I just have to wonder just how are they going to hype this one up? I really don't think the casual fan base really knows who Guerrero is. If this fight is on HBO (which it should be) they're going to have their work cut out for them on 24/7 making the fans believe the Ghost actually stands a chance.

Comment

Booyah..........captain obvious in the house. And to think just yesterday plenty of posters swore he was gonna fight Canelo. Should be a great fight, I hope the Ghost sends Floyd in permanent retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by r3robinson View Post
          To funny I called it. His cherry picking is becoming more predictable.
          ok so who should he fight? who is the #1 welterweight?? I'll wait for a name!! that will show how much you know about boxing!!!

Comment

Man, fuck this fight.

Comment

Good news for me. Guerreros no scrub. Hes been around a long time. Hes the toughest fighter out there at 147 in my opinion. Alexander, Paulie, and those other fighters out there cant compete with Floyd. I dont mind this matchup at all. Im just glad Floyd is fighting. Boxings more exciting when Floyd has a fight on the books.

Comment

I don't mind this fight since it's at 147. Canelo has no excuses though, Sergio, Trout or bust.

Comment

This is a solid fight. Some of you are saying this is Floyd's worse fight in a while, but Guerrero has proved more in his career than Ortiz has or had. His last two fights may have not been the best illustrations of this, but Guerrero can box (not saying he is nearly as good as Floyd in this regard) and adapt. He also has shown a great heart and chin.

I don't think Guerrero can win, but who else is available at the moment. I suppose Bradley could be a bigger challenge, but he would probably lose as well. There's also Alexander, but he is tied up with Brook and I doubt he could outbox Floyd, which is what he would probably try to do.

Comment

This is a solid fight. Some of you are saying this is Floyd's worse fight in a while, but Guerrero has proved more in his career than Ortiz has or had. His last two fights may have not been the best illustrations of this, but Guerrero can box (not saying he is nearly as good as Floyd in this regard) and adapt. He also has shown a great heart and chin.

I don't think Guerrero can win, but who else is available at the moment. I suppose Bradley could be a bigger challenge, but he would probably lose as well. There's also Alexander, but he is tied up with Brook and I doubt he could outbox Floyd, which is what he would probably try to do.

Comment

What happened with the match against Canelo.

I guess it is going to be Canelo/Cotto.

Not to crazy about a Guerrero fight. The only chance Guerrero has is that he gets the same ref like in the Berto fight

Comment

Working...
                      X