Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

13 year old S.AFRICAN Wonder Kid Tiger Muhammad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
    Twice as good as the best version of Muhammed Ali, lol. Is he a human being or a tyrannosaurus rex?

By the way, you can't read too much into his being 6'3" at 13. I was 6'3" at 14 and I'm still 6'3" a decade-and-a-half later.
    WTF. Man you didn't get it. First off the trainer said his possible CEILING is twice as good as Ali.
    CEILING. Ceiling equals the highest possible physical/mental/ abilities career a boxer can have. Floyd Mayweather Jr's ceiling was being top 5 ALL TIME P4P. Did he reach it? Nope. Far from it.

2nd off I asked my Physics professor about the kid's height and weight bone structure and his projected size. There is a difference he explained it really well.

Physics Professor:Uni
    "This Tiger Muhammad have a bone structure/density that is on par =to the vertical mass of a 6'10 NBA Power Forward This means that his Min height and weight should be at least 6'6 240 during his fighting prime.

Well this one guy told me he was 6'3 when he was like 13 and he never grew.
    Simple reason really, the guy have what we call a 'deterierez' bone structure. He is a beta Bone Type B, which means he reaches his full adult height at 13. It is very common really, but it is not the case of Muhammad. Muhammad's bone structure is only 35% formed, he got a long way to go yet.

Ahh. Well thanks for clearing that up haha.

Comment

I for one hope it is true. An ultra elite fighter is always what the sport needs but you can tell the hyperbole from a mile away

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post

Wow. Nice. I am very excited. So when Will i recieve these videos again? There are certain people very eager to see this.

Within 10-15 hours.

In 10-15 hours I want a fuking apology from certain posters who have shown disrespect.
        10-15 hours, yeah because "later, "soon" and "tomorrow" are so overused

Comment

this is Zelenoff pretending to know a prospect, way to go Charlie boy.. when you defending your title next?

Comment

Dude this is NO JOKE! There are other talents in the deepest parts of the Congo that make Tiger look like a novice. I spoke with my uncle, a highly respected talent scout and writer in boxing, who told me all about this fighter named Mohammad Woods, an 11-year old from the Congo who already stands at 6'9 and is expected to reach great heights in boxing in the years to come. Here are some things locals have had to say about Mohammad.

"He stole my bike." - Sparring partner Magic Jordan being interviewed from a hospital bed surrounded by a mosquito net.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
              Dude this is NO JOKE! There are other talents in the deepest parts of the Congo that make Tiger look like a novice. I spoke with my uncle, a highly respected talent scout and writer in boxing, who told me all about this fighter named Mohammad Woods, an 11-year old from the Congo who already stands at 6'9 and is expected to reach great heights in boxing in the years to come. Here are some things locals have had to say about Mohammad.

"He stole my bike." - Sparring partner Magic Jordan being interviewed from a hospital bed surrounded by a mosquito net.
              at "Magic Jordan"

Comment

Originally posted by skittlez View Post
                i find it funny how on a boxing site people refuse to believe in wonder boys.

Lol. Y'all the same people who probably stoned einstein to death when he said the world was round and not flat.
                you sir,
                are no einstein!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This is definitely true. I can just tell.

All sanctioning bodies should strip their cruiserweight and heavyweight champions of their belts now, for Tiger Muhammad has arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post

LMFAO. It's all about Magic Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                      WTF. Man you didn't get it. First off the trainer said his possible CEILING is twice as good as Ali.
                      CEILING. Ceiling equals the highest possible physical/mental/ abilities career a boxer can have. Floyd Mayweather Jr's ceiling was being top 5 ALL TIME P4P. Did he reach it? Nope. Far from it.

2nd off I asked my Physics professor about the kid's height and weight bone structure and his projected size. There is a difference he explained it really well.

Physics Professor:Uni
                      "This Tiger Muhammad have a bone structure/density that is on par =to the vertical mass of a 6'10 NBA Power Forward This means that his Min height and weight should be at least 6'6 240 during his fighting prime.

Well this one guy told me he was 6'3 when he was like 13 and he never grew.
                      Simple reason really, the guy have what we call a 'deterierez' bone structure. He is a beta Bone Type B, which means he reaches his full adult height at 13. It is very common really, but it is not the case of Muhammad. Muhammad's bone structure is only 35% formed, he got a long way to go yet.

Ahh. Well thanks for clearing that up haha.
                      Your physics professor sure pretends to know alot about biology, unfortunately there is no such thing as a beta bone type B and deterierez isn't even a word in any language.

Epic troll though, continue .....
                      Last edited by Furn; 12-06-2012, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X