Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know what I think about the Lakers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what I think about the Lakers?

Nothing.

Never even give 'em a second's thought. I could, in the lexicon of a Fat Yank, care less.

The majority of sports are a waste of ****ing time, and the majority of sports popular in Fat Yankistan (and in this lounge, where I have to wade through threads about 'em) are played by girls in the UK.

A sport where people throw a ball through a hoop? Give a ****.

The only sport worth watching is one where two semi-naked men pound each other in the ring. And that's only because of Danny Williams, the lineal and Ring heavyweight champion.

The rest of it needs to get the **** out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post

Was Kobe giving Brown the death stare in your sig gif, Burner? He looked like he was ready to choke somebody the fuck out.

Comment

Good beer, wings and American Football >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tea, crumpets and Cricket. Not even close.

I used to watch basketball all the time in 90s but over time lost interest.

Hey Annie.. Ever pay a tramp on the tube to soil 'imself right next to an old bird just for laughs?

Comment

Fat yanks???? Jesus.....it's like a foreign person's favorite thing to say. But it's so played out, it's not even funny.

I'll take Basketball, Baseball, Football > Soccer, Cricket, Rugby any day of the week. But it's all where you're from of course. Someone in Brazil or something, Soccer is their nations favorite sport.

I don't get why you're so butt hurt about it. What's also funny is no matter what anyone in the UK says or does, they will always have a sore spot talking about the US for some reason. I mean it's like their goal to attempt to try and talk s**t abotu this country for some reason. It's a bit strange.

But if you're going to respect some soccer player who runs around and kicks a ball in a net, than acts like he got shot in the leg when he was only tripped up, than respect the skill that professional basketball, football, and baseball players have as well.

Oh and who won more medals than any other country yet again at the summer olympics???

Comment

Oh boy. Here we go......

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Oh boy. Here we go......
              Whats the damn deal mah Macremento homeslice. I only came up in here cause Annie started the thread and I saw you posted in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                Whats the damn deal mah Macremento homeslice. I only came up in here cause Annie started the thread and I saw you posted in it.

This dude...

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

This dude...
                  You gotta love 40izzums. They always one of a kind. What's goin on mah socal perkah saurus rex? How you been bruh?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Oh boy. Here we go......

here we go again!

how many times must i tell you rap n#ggas i have no friends?

starting up a D train in this hoe.

Comment

Working...
                    X