Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dexter is totally gonna smash Deb tonight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Doakes was a hilariously written character and Erik King did a fantastic job making such a one dimensional caricature of ex-military types seem real.

He was so awesomely portrayed by King that if they actually did somehow bring him back, I wouldn't even call bull**** - I'd be too busy LOL'ing at his return.

Comment

I love this show to bits and pieces!! can't wait till next week!

Comment

gone down hill since season 4 big time

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          gone down hill since season 4 big time
          I have to admit though, this season has been great compared to last season. I loved it when Dexter tried to show Deb what his steps were in catching someone who's about to kill. And thank God that annoying video game dude got offed, he was annoying the fuck outta me.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
            I have to admit though, this season has been great compared to last season. I loved it when Dexter tried to show Deb what his steps were in catching someone who's about to kill. And thank God that annoying video game dude got offed, he was annoying the fuck outta me.
            Yes, thank God. He would have made a horrible villain. The only issue was how anti-climatic his death was...

Same thing with the black cop, like what was the point of his character to just get shot like that?

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
              Yes, thank God. He would have made a horrible villain. The only issue was how anti-climatic his death was...

Same thing with the black cop, like what was the point of his character to just get shot like that?
              As far as story to get the Mob and Miami PD on a collision course but the actor is on Sons of Anarchy this season so it may have been him wanting off the show for what he felt was a better opportunity.

Oh and loved this scene Lulz

Last edited by Mikhnienko; 10-15-2012, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                As far as story to get the Mob and Miami PD on a collision course but the actor is on Sons of Anarchy this season so it may have been him wanting off the show for what he felt was a better opportunity.

Oh and loved this scene Lulz

Comment

Working...
                X