Clear All

andre ward easy

Comment

Ward. And I don't think it's close.

Comment

Ward.........

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Was he? I didn't see that, he came in at what he roughly does unofficially at LHW on FN so there goes the "weight drained" excuse looked about the same physically to me in terms of his speed the problem was Ward took away that right jab which is what he uses to set up his offense.

P4P status is imaginary IDK why ppl use it for a basis of argument, I can easily rearrange p4p lists and put anyone anywhere for a variety of reasons.
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=567963&page=6

you might have nit seen it but plenty did..

Comment

donaire by light years...

Comment

I'm a much bigger fan of Andre Ward than I am Nonito Donaire but on my list I have Donaire above Ward.

Comment

I've got Ward over. The fact that there's even a little dispute as to Donaire even being the beat in his current division pretty much seals it. What Ward has done in his resoective weight class woukd ammount to Donaire beating Moreno, Mares, Nishioka, Rigo and having Salido or Chris John (lol) move down and making him quit. Donaire has scattered wins here and there, but before he was just so much bigger than everyone that its ridic. He was even bigger last night...and beat an older (but assuming still good) Nishioka coming off a huge layoff. Personally, going by their last performances I have both Ward AND Martinez over Donaire. Not to mention Floyd. Donaire is in a better spot to leapfrog them though in the coming years since there's more talent available to make him look good. When I think p4p I think of if all things were equal, who wins. I'd have the three previous guys mentioned as beating him. No knock on Nonito, he'll be around for some time and will be number 1 for a while if he can beat Rigo.

Also like how someone said they dont support fighters who make someone else travel. Ironically, even though younwere talking about Ward...Nonito was the hometown dude last night in terms of crowd and locale. >__>...

Comment

you guys are hyping nonito like crazy after being nobody in recent times, nonito would have to beat rigo, moreno and abner before hes above ward

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    I've got Ward over. The fact that there's even a little dispute as to Donaire even being the beat in his current division pretty much seals it. What Ward has done in his resoective weight class woukd ammount to Donaire beating Moreno, Mares, Nishioka, Rigo and having Salido or Chris John (lol) move down and making him quit. Donaire has scattered wins here and there, but before he was just so much bigger than everyone that its ridic. He was even bigger last night...and beat an older (but assuming still good) Nishioka coming off a huge layoff. Personally, going by their last performances I have both Ward AND Martinez over Donaire. Not to mention Floyd. Donaire is in a better spot to leapfrog them though in the coming years since there's more talent available to make him look good. When I think p4p I think of if all things were equal, who wins. I'd have the three previous guys mentioned as beating him. No knock on Nonito, he'll be around for some time and will be number 1 for a while if he can beat Rigo.

Also like how someone said they dont support fighters who make someone else travel. Ironically, even though younwere talking about Ward...Nonito was the hometown dude last night in terms of crowd and locale. >__>...
                    How is the Rigo/Donaire situation different than Bute/Ward before Froch, except a much bigger gap in hype to accomplishment?

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post

lol , funny logic..but let me reverse that:

what nonito has done would amount to ward moving two divisions beating yoan pablo hernandez, another weight up and beat the number 1 heavy weight...funny aint it ?..thats coz you started from scartch with nonito same as i did with ward
                      Last edited by danceswithfire; 10-14-2012, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X