Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nas' new single "The Don" deserves a thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

naz is amazing lyricly, but he contradicts himself to much, thats why i have never been a fan. dude talks about kids knowing their history pursue your dream. to him being the biggest gangster on the planet. He wants to be somekind of italian mafia type figure. he called his group the firm and naz escobar. That ****s the furthest from the truth. pac didnt like him and called him out for writing fairytales but he stiil he rides his *** and pays tributes with songs. Naz music is confused music.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
      naz is amazing lyricly, but he contradicts himself to much, thats why i have never been a fan. dude talks about kids knowing their history pursue your dream. to him being the biggest gangster on the planet. He wants to be somekind of italian mafia type figure. he called his group the firm and naz escobar. That ****s the furthest from the truth. pac didnt like him and called him out for writing fairytales but he stiil he rides his *** and pays tributes with songs. Naz music is confused music.
      So you're basically saying a person has to be one dimensional? There's plenty of examples of numerous artist who talk about one thing then the total opposite.

Comment

Bro that was almost 15 yrs ago lol. Nas like many artists have changed. Almost every artists is a walking contradiction. All I care about is the quality of the music whether he raps about being a Dad or King of NY, makes no difference to me. Not every rap song has to be about being "real".

Comment

Comment

like pac didnt do the some ****.his whole thug life bull**** act was all fairytales
            and pac would make positive tracks too and than go make gangsta tracks lol

Comment

Bro, I'm a huge Tupac fan. He contradicted himself all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                like pac didnt do the some ****.his whole thug life bull**** act was all fairytales
                and pac would make positive tracks too and than go make gangsta tracks lol
                Pac says it all in this one

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                  get the fu*k out of here

go listen to lil wayne
                  I don't listen to any mainstream stuff. Those who like Nas tend to be big fans of lyricism - how stereotypical are the lyrics to this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                    I don't listen to any mainstream stuff. Those who like Nas tend to be big fans of lyricism - how stereotypical are the lyrics to this one?
                    those who like lyricism tend to like nas lol

Comment

I have never liked his flow.

Comment

Working...
                      X