Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post

Who has seen this one before?

**** Givens by the way.
    I don't think I've ever seen this picture before. A couple of things come to mind. One: Givens's hair. Every time I see a picture of her from back in the day, I can't help but notice that big, eighties hair. Two: She has that look I (unfortunately) know all too well. Givens appears visibly upset, walking three feet in front of her husband. While Tyson, hands in his pockets, has a "whatever" look on his face.

Comment

she has the same look in her eyes that ms jackson has !!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

good thing manny found a woman that loved him for him , and not because of money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by treason1; 12-15-2011, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
        she has the same look in her eyes that ms jackson has !!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

good thing manny found a woman that loved him for him , and not because of money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Man, you are so right. I just don't like Ms Jackson. That relationship is VERY odd and fishy. I hope Floyd gets rid of that gold digger before something starts to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
          This must have been in Soviet times!?
          Yes that is Red Square in Moscow. Probably part of his world tour at the time

Comment

**** Givens by the way.
            Caption:

Robin: "How dare you talk to me that way, I'm HEAD OF THE CLASS!!"

Mike: "Wait a minute....I thought you meant you gave head in class...why the hell you think we started dating ho?"

Comment

that was 1989 as I recall...Im pretty sure Tyson had a HUGE blow up with her there...google it...

Comment

**** Givens by the way.
                "Heartless moneygrubbing whore".

That's what's written on her face.

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
                  that was 1989 as I recall...Im pretty sure Tyson had a HUGE blow up with her there...google it...
                  You can see it on his face that something is going on. Something not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                    dude in back ground was wearing a fitted hat 25 years before it became cool
                    That wasn't a "fitted hat", that was the Kremlin....

Comment

amazing, she turns 47 next month and she basically looks the same:

Comment

Working...
                      X