Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets say freddie roach does have floyd's number

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell do you mean what adjustments does he make? We would have to wait and see the fight and see what Pac was doing so well. This thread makes no sense.

And to the guy who mentioned Oscar.. Oscar was a legit 154er and Floyd wasn't even a big WW yet he moved up to 154. Pac does not have the size of Oscar to bully Floyd around like that, even then Oscar was landing **** still as usual the crowd was going nuts.
    Last edited by Phil Ivey; 12-01-2011, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChangoHater View Post
      bad example Floyd won via Split Dec vs Oscar
      Lmao you think the De La Hoya vs Mayweather was a SD!

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
        manny has been in the ring with great ATG like marquez , barerra , and morales !!!!! and thanks to freddys game plan he has beaten them all !!!! i dont think freedies gameplan and expertise should be called into question !!!! i just came home from training with a few old timers and they think it is roger and floyds gameplan that would need to be questioned , because they are not battle tested against ATG fighers like pac and freddy are !!!!! the closest to they came too is the likes of brusseles , baldomire and zab judah !!!!!! think of it like this one baskettball player plays aginst jv players and in undefeated , and you put him in a game against someone that played against division 1 competetion that lost 2 times and has been in wars the others !!!!! who do you think will be more prepared if they were to go head to head !!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Roger was in against sweat pea and chavez sr. R u stupid???

Comment

Originally posted by nwo riggs View Post
          Roger was in against sweat pea and chavez sr. R u stupid???
          i know that , but he lost !!!!! manny on the other hand won against ATGs he didnt wilt under pressure !!!!!!!! and didnt roger get knocked out , since he likes to talk about how manny got knocked out !!!!!! anyway roger might have faced and lost to some all time greats but what about floyd ???? he has little to no experiance facing alltime greats !!!! his greatest fight against a potential ATG was against gatti !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChangoHater View Post
            bad example Floyd won via Split Dec vs Oscar
            This is incorrect and should be corrected dude.
            Its very common misconception that floyd won a SD.

Floyd Mayweather jr won a wide UD against Oscar De la Hoya.

Oscar won rounds 2, 4 and 7. You could give Oscar round 12 for his late rally in the end.

It was a 9-3 victory for Floyd or an 8-4 victory for Floyd, if round 12 was given to Oscar.

Max Kellerman was furious after the bout. He was saying how on earth could a judge score it for Oscar.

It was NOT a split Dec.

And floyd weight was 148lbs for that 154lbs fight with oscar. And dont get me started as to why Oscar abandoned the jab ( in rounds 6, or 7 was it )

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
              For **** sake *****s. Howcome you all know how to play the hypothetical scenario game when it comes to any other fighter??? Y'all came up with some crazy hypothetical **** that was never gonna happen to build up ortiz and y'all played along with in depth analysis but when it comes to pac all of a sudden you can only deal in absolutes??? "freddie roach cant, wont, doesnt have the perfect gameplan" contributes absolutely nothing to a hypothetical thread intended to actually give props to floyd by highlighting his a ability to adjust on the fly.
              You asked an infeasible question. What will Floyd do if Pacquiao does something? Wait, How will Pacquiao react when Floyd does something to counter Pacquiaos something!!

Comment

same thing he did vs mosley. sprout a tail and start spitting fireballs

Comment

i know that , but he lost !!!!! manny on the other hand won against ATGs he didnt wilt under pressure !!!!!!!! and didnt roger get knocked out , since he likes to talk about how manny got knocked out !!!!!! anyway roger might have faced and lost to some all time greats but what about floyd ???? he has little to no experiance facing alltime greats !!!! his greatest fight against a potential ATG was against gatti !!!!!
                  Oh man I am going to enjoy this... TELL ME What did Pacquiao do differently in his 2nd fight with Morales as opposed to his first. BTW weight draining isn't a game plan. : D

Comment

Comment

I think once pac lands his first good punch, Floyd wont be able to adjust.

Comment

Working...
                      X