Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever tried to commit suicide or thought about it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
    I get Suicidal thoughts whenever i run out of feet to smell.

I also wanna commit suicide when they run out of FiveFingers at the mall

Comment

My Dad is so consumed with career achievement, wealth, accomplishments; I said "Dad, I want to commit suicide"....

He said to me "how you gonna work if you go do something like that?...There's no in suicide. Why would you wanna do that?...."

Comment

My Dad is so consumed with career achievement, wealth, accomplishments; I said "Dad, I want to commit suicide"....

He said to me "how you gonna work if you go do something like that?...There's no money in suicide. Why would you wanna do that?...."

Comment

Every goes through rough spots, whats important is that you take it like a man.

Comment

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. No matter what problems you are going through, there is always someone who has it a lot worse.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
              Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. No matter what problems you are going through, there is always someone who has it a lot worse.
              Well said BL...but I hate that "someone always has it worse" argument. It's like if my dad died, should I not cry because someone lost their whole family. You know what I mean?

Comment

I'm sure 99% of people have thought about it at one point of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  Well said BL...but I hate that "someone always has it worse" argument. It's like if my dad died, should I not cry because someone lost their whole family. You know what I mean?
                  No, no that isn't what I meant at all. Everyone in life has struggles though. If you only focus on the negative things, then you are defeating yourself.

I think some people feel hopeless with certain situations, things that are important to them, but there are always people who have life just that much harder.

Really, it is about learning to appreciate the smaller things in life and not dwelling on things that you cannot change.

Comment

I think the lyrics of this song were written by a 14 year old boy. He must have discovered masturbation soon after as he's alive and well today.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                      No, no that isn't what I meant at all. Everyone in life has struggles though. If you only focus on the negative things, then you are defeating yourself.

I think some people feel hopeless with certain situations, things that are important to them, but there are always people who have life just that much harder.

Really, it is about learning to appreciate the smaller things in life and not dwelling on things that you cannot change.
                      No I know what you mean. It wasn't a shot at your comment or anything. I've just been thinking about that a lot and what you said reminded me of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X