Clear All

• Watch the kid's face

Na=entertain ba kayo o naawa?

thats disgusting... tanginang willie yan! one freakin word.... EXPLOITATION

Comment

No comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadmack View Post
        thats disgusting... tanginang willie yan! one freakin word.... EXPLOITATION
        Not his fault really.
        You really cant comment on that situation if you dont know what really happened there. The kid was crying because of the BIG dude(Bonel Balingit) who is a guest co-host in the show, and willie is just trying to make the kid smile. And if you notice, his mother is also in there, smiling and dancing while hes son is performing in there, willie didnt taught the kid to dance like that, its there choice weather they will dance,sing or whatever f#ck they want to do in there, i just dont see how this is exploitation my friend.

Comment

that was pretty ****en akward

Comment

Originally posted by ALTimeGreat View Post
            Not his fault really.
            You really cant comment on that situation if you dont know what really happened there. The kid was crying because of the BIG dude(Bonel Balingit) who is a guest co-host in the show, and willie is just trying to make the kid smile. And if you notice, his mother is also in there, smiling and dancing while hes son is performing in there, willie didnt taught the kid to dance like that, its there choice weather they will dance,sing or whatever f#ck they want to do in there, i just dont see how this is exploitation my friend.
            can u imagine your son doing it for entertainment? unang sayaw, pwedeng nahihiya sya kaya mejo naiyak. 2nd time sa tabi ni willie, di pa rin makitang nag-eenjoy ang bata sa ginagawa nya, nakakaawa na, u also do not know whats in the kid's mind. third time, parang floor show na, thats disgusting.

if your the host, would you do that too for the sake of entertainment?

Comment

Ginawa ba ng magulang yan dahil sa pera?

Ginawa ba ng show yan dahil sa pera?

Basic.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
                Ginawa ba ng magulang yan dahil sa pera?

Ginawa ba ng show yan dahil sa pera?

Basic.
                Lahat naman dahil sa pera. Pero i think we should all know when are we crossing boundaries especially as a host.

Gusto kaya ng bata yung pauilt-ulit syang pasayawin? Walang masama kung nakangiti ang bata sa paulit-ulit nyang pagsasayaw.

Well, to each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                  Lahat naman dahil sa pera. Pero i think we should all know when are we crossing boundaries especially as a host.

Gusto kaya ng bata yung pauilt-ulit syang pasayawin? Walang masama kung nakangiti ang bata sa paulit-ulit nyang pagsasayaw.

Well, to each his own.

kasi kung pinagawa ng magulang yan sa bata para magka pera sya eh Exploitation nga yan.

same dun sa Show. me article na ata DSWD dyan wala lang ako link.

Comment

papayag ba si willie kung anak niya yong ginaganun ng ibang host?

Comment

Working...
                    X