Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want to see Canelo fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone more solid than GGG, whoever that might be.

I wouldn't mind Kovalev at 175, next. Canelo can cross shop all these nearby weights. Unification and belts are useless, if your division sucks.

Take the best fights, Canelito. Don't waste your prime.
    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 06-11-2019, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Andrade for the last MW belt

but he has a fight in june lined up, so he won't be ready for mexican independence day in Sept

I guess he should fight Derevyanchenko and get rid of that mandatory, so he can keep all the belts and then fight Andrade next, to finally unify the division

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        Someone more solid than GGG, whoever that might be.

I wouldn't mind Kovalev at 175, next. Canelo can cross shop all these nearby weights. Unification and belts are useless, if your division sucks.

Take the best fights, Canelito. Don't waste your prime.
        155 for several years then back down to 154, then 164, 160, 168, back down to 160 and now you want him to jump all the way to 175. That's a sure fire way to shorten his career and make allegations go through the roof.

Comment

Олександр Олександрович Усик

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
            155 for several years then back down to 154, then 164, 160, 168, back down to 160 and now you want him to jump all the way to 175. That's a sure fire way to shorten his career and make allegations go through the roof.
            I'm a Canelo fan. I know he's too smart to stay in boxing too long. The guy is a young vet. His body is worn and torn. Canelo's been a pro since 15.

I don't see anyone near his weights giving him much trouble. He should take selective mid-level/soft touch fights and cap it with a big win, to finish his DAZN contract. I don't think he will.

If he really wants to challenge himself, Kovalev is a winnable fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              I'm a Canelo fan. I know he's too smart to stay in boxing too long. The guy is a young vet. His body is worn and torn. Canelo's been a pro since 15.

I don't see anyone near his weights giving him much trouble. He should take selective mid-level/soft touch fights and cap it with a big win, to finish his DAZN contract. I don't think he will.

If he really wants to challenge himself, Kovalev is a winnable fight.
              Almost everyone who has been actually near his weight has given him good fights: Trout, Lara, GGG, Jacobs. It's not like he's out there dominating. There's plenty of guys who can give him a good fight from 160-168.
              Last edited by AKAcronym; 06-11-2019, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Andrade...

Comment

Golovkin, then mandatory with Derevyanchenko in December and unification next May, then go to 168 full time

Comment

andrade or callum smith... if not, then charlo or ggg can have it...

Comment

Working...
                    X