Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if Pac beats Thurman will Keith be considered not that good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if Pac beats Thurman will Keith be considered not that good?

And not a good win for Pac's legacy?

Pac-Man beats Thurman if it were a couple years ago. Doesn’t even have to be prime years. The Pacquiao that fought Bradley in their third fight, beats Thurman. Just not sure if this 40 year old pac can do it

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
      Nah, it will be a humungous win of epic proportions. At 4o he shouldn't be beating names of Thurmans calibre. Journeymen should be beating Pac at this stage.

Comment

If Manny wins it will be a very good win. If Thurman wins it will be a solid win.

Some Manny fans will slurpishly elevate it to ridiculous proportions. We've seen a thread or 2 like this already thee last few days. That is what the have always done so it isn't surprising.

I will not be rooting for Manny but I hope whoever wins it's a great fight without any controversy that sets up a huge fight between the winner and the winner of Spence/Porter.

Comment

Keith WAS good, personally I think he doesnt have the boxing hunger anymore yet he can surprise us like Julian Williams did

If Pacquiao wins it will cement his legacy even more. Manny most likely gets mainstream famous again too & can chase Porter, Swift Garcia, Mikey after

Comment

Not at all.

It'll be an OK win considering Thurman isn't anything great himself. Nothing even that good, boxing wise, about Thurman. That said, still not sure Pac can beat him.

Keith is known more for his vacation detours in Asia than for boxing. I've never really rated Thurman before.

I'd consider beating Mikey, Danny, Spence, even Ugas, way better than this Thurman. Thurman is semi-retired. Hence why he was chosen.

Answer is NO.

Comment

Nope! PAC is old and anyone elite that comes with a flawless game plan should be able to beat him unanimously or by SD

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Nah, it will be a humungous win of epic proportions. At 4o he shouldn't be beating names of Thurmans calibre. Journeymen should be beating Pac at this stage.
                It's true. Boxer at age of 40 couldn't beat any top 10 in his division and add to the fact that pac is just a part time boxer now.

Comment

It's good for both of them.

if Keith beats Pac he has a chance to breakthrough in mainstream fans, depending of how he beat Pac of course. The more decisive it is the better.

If Manny beats Keith he will become a champion in 3 generations. That would add to his current legacy of 5 lineal, 8 weight division. So it's a compounding achievement for him. It's historical.

Comment

Of course it would be a great win. Thurman is a top 5 WW and was before his layoff considered by many to be top 10 P4P.

Comment

Working...
                    X