Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the hell did Manny Pacquiao get jacked again at 40 years old?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    why do people act like 40 is a death sentence? go workout and you will have muscles easily
    Exactly. It's because most people at that age are lazy in a physical sense.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Is it muscle maturity? dude is thick and muscular with veins popping out what I notice is the muscle thickness especially in the shoulders he never had capped shoulders like that or thickness. I remember for a good few years he was looking frail it was during the Bradley fights he wasn't as jacked and looked old

This was taken yesterday wtf? Im thinking maybe Thurman saying Manny you can take all the peds you want I dont care, motivated Manny, and manny said ok I will.

Chinese are not know for being muscular Manny must be a freak genetically or taking some supplements to get that type of muscles and bone density, Most of the chinese I see look frail like Zou Shimings and dont have a square jaw or thick structure like Pacman.
      Hard work, dedication.

Be healthy and stay in the gym. Men can push their primes to 60.

Comment

I've been trying to tell folks he's been roiding pretty much his whole career.theres no way he should have beat AB at his age and if he beats Thurman he definitely has been using

Comment

Yes the man with a heart issue is blasting gear. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by spenz View Post
            My recent observation is that he has gotten smaller, could be from the lost of muscle mass because of age. There are legit videos all over the internet with his recent training. If you're his fan, this is worrying because he looks so small recently.
            Yeah, pac is so small compared to a welterweight, he's like a 135lbs boxer.

Comment

Bernard Hopkins was just entering his prime at that age.

Comment

I've seen ripped men at 60+

Kinda weird seeing them all ripped with 8 packs and have white hair and beards at the same time.

My observation is that he looked smaller now than in his prime. Maybe because he used to bounce that much in his prime? Recently, he's a little flat footed. Broner is 5'6 but Pac looked 5'4 in there.

I think his muscle density finally settled comfortably at 147. For his height and frame, he should be fighting at 135. He's the smallest welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Manny definitely isn't Chinese. And going by his physical appearance, I'd say that, genetically, he's probably more Oceanic than Oriental.

By Oceanic I'm talking about people like the Samoans, Papuans, Polynesians, Maoris, Australian Aboriginals, etc.
                  I thought he is a pygmy?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Is it muscle maturity? dude is thick and muscular with veins popping out what I notice is the muscle thickness especially in the shoulders he never had capped shoulders like that or thickness. I remember for a good few years he was looking frail it was during the Bradley fights he wasn't as jacked and looked old

This was taken yesterday wtf? Im thinking maybe Thurman saying Manny you can take all the peds you want I dont care, motivated Manny, and manny said ok I will.

Chinese are not know for being muscular Manny must be a freak genetically or taking some supplements to get that type of muscles and bone density, Most of the chinese I see look frail like Zou Shimings and dont have a square jaw or thick structure like Pacman.
                    “Ok, I will.” Oh shyt, ha ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                      Bernard Hopkins was just entering his prime at that age.
                      Yeah but B hop was not a high volume offensive workhorse, he was a technical crafty defensive fighter. There is an interview with B hop saying how when you reach 30 to 35 all the offensive explosive guys fall by the wayside while he and other crafty vets can continue because they dont fight on athleticism or speed they use their wits and experience.

Hopkins even questioned Pacmans drop off in ferocity a few years ago, but recently Pacman has had a resurgence in a higher work rate and aggression, something is odd here

Comment

Working...
                      X