Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upcoming fights or fighters you are not excited to see

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- -Geez, Androgynous fighting that poor Pole that Rosado just BTFO.

Be still my beating heart.

Comment

Mikey "Cash Grab" Garcia

Comment

Davis doesn't get much hype from me neither. Sure he can fight and crack but bleh... I can go without.

Crawford continuously fighting weak opposition is really not helping his cause. I was a huge fan of Bud but nowadays I'm lukewarm towards him.

It almost seems like the Welterweight division is more hype than anything in my book. You have alot of well known and respected names but I just can't seem to get too overly excited about their fights. Thurman, Crawford, Porter, the Garcias.... sigh.

Comment

I like the Pacquiao vs Thurman card

I like Joshua's fight with Ruiz who is very underrated. That's about it really

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
            Keith vs Pacman - I'm a fan of Pacquiao. Especially his epic run at the lower weights and thrillers with the 3 amigos.

I was once a fan of One Time, but as of late he doesn't move me. On paper it looks great and all but I cant seem to warm up to it. I'll get the PPV to watch Luis Nery vs what I'm hoping will be a credible opponent but that's pretty much it so far.

Ryan Garcia - maybe because I'm not big on the social media craze or I'm far too old for his antics but I could careless about the kid. Haven't followed his career too closely but I'm not sure why he reminds me of Verdejo before he lost his luster.

Spence Jr vs Porter - Porter makes for some extremely sloppy and dull fights in my opinion. I just hope Spence Jr can make it a short night.

Unpopular opinions perhaps but meh, they are my own.
            I definitely agree with the porter spence fight. I just do not find Porters style enjoyable. In spots its fun but too much mauling, clinching, and can get sloppy when he throws.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
              Joshua Vs. Ruiz
              Fury Vs. Shwatz..?? Whatever the hell the guys name is
              Callum Smith Vs. N'dam

Pretty much 70% of the big name fighter this year, they fight guys who have no chance.
              I can't argue with any of these. Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                Fury / Schwartz
                Wilder / Ortiz
                AJ / Ruiz
                Gary Russell ( unless it's vs Leo or Berchelt ) .
                Crawford / Brook
                Charlo / Adams
                Even If it is them, I still think he beats them very easily. I'd still be hyped for that though.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
                  Even If it is them, I still think he beats them very easily. I'd still be hyped for that though.
                  I'm honestly done with Russell .
                  All this fighting Once a year shet got old quick .

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                    I'm honestly done with Russell .
                    All this fighting Once a year shet got old quick .
                    He wants big fights though, he has a world title and it seems like the other champions don't wanna try to get that one off him. I'm not gonna blame him because I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem fighting Warrington in UK, he just wants a payday and I just wanna see a big fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X