Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Golovkin Using Sanchez as Excuse for Loss To Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
    Good one lil trampita. Just remember you flat out rejected lacing em up in the gym. Keep wearing fishnets
    You're my own personal biitch now! I own you leva! 🤣
    Everyone on here is clowning your punk ass now! We ALL know you biitched up! 😄 But we're not surprised,...
    That's just the biitch in you!

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      De la Hoya is 100% right, GGG is doing what many fighters have done before him and passing the blame to his trainer for a loss. Oscar would know, because he did the same thing after he lost to Shane Mosley and fired Robert Alcazar.
      Just curious but when did GGG blame Sanchez? First off he doesn't even think he lost the fight.

Now maybe he thinks he can be a better fighter in with a new trainer. Or maybe it did just come down to money and he didn't think he needed to pay Sanchez that type of money. Sanchez seems to indicate it was money.

So based on what we know where do you come to the same conclusion as DLH?

Comment

Golovkin won the fight so theres noone to blame. I dont know why people are so worked up about him ditching a trainer, who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          Just curious but when did GGG blame Sanchez? First off he doesn't even think he lost the fight.

Now maybe he thinks he can be a better fighter in with a new trainer. Or maybe it did just come down to money and he didn't think he needed to pay Sanchez that type of money. Sanchez seems to indicate it was money.

So based on what we know where do you come to the same conclusion as DLH?
          Its called reading between the lines dude. Obviously he isn't going to come out and say it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            Homie check that lame out! As soon as I told him I'll be in Vegas next week he went and changed his location and claims to live in Washington now...
            He's a weak ass punk coward! 🤣
            Exactly lol just like we already knew bro

Comment

How many trainers did you go through, Ms. Fishnets?
              Do the fishnets make you moist?

Comment

it seems ridiculous that Golovkin could not make Abel a decent offer

it seems ridiculous that Golovkin could not offer Abel a little more, out of respect

Hoya is possibly correct..... because, Golovkin has spent his entire career blaming everyone else for his poor decisions, why stop now

hard to believe that money is the real issue

I would guess that Golovkin still has some lingering resentment over the way Sanchez was so honest with the media following the loss to Canelo.....

that, and it offers an excuse to the casuals, who will happily accept a..... "oh look, G changed his trainer..... yea, that must be it"..... excuse

the fact is, Golovkin should have accommodated Abel, but he did not..... so salty over the loss, or salty over the honesty..... I would guess

Comment

speaking of honesty.....

Abel told Golovkin that Canelo would fight him in the rematch

I did not believe it.....

I did not believe that Team Canelo could be goaded into fighting to Golovkin's strengths..... I did not think that they would be stupid enough to fall for that "stand and fight like a Mexican" rubbish..... because it was clearly obvious from the first fight that Canelo did not need to

all he needed to do is be a little sharper, and a little more active

but hey, what do I know..... because, Abel was right

he told Golovkin exactly what to expect, and then prepared him accordingly..... even during the fight, Abel was telling Golovkin to fight Canelo, because he could see that G was losing the boxing match

Abel literally painted Golovkin a picture

he did nothing wrong..... other than stray from the party-line following the fight, giving full credit to Canelo

looks like Golovkin needed a whiny..... " but, we won "..... trainer

it looks like Abel was too honest for Team Bullshlt

Comment

Aww you guys are facebook friends?! Good for you two!
                    As for the "issue we got", what exactly is that? The fact that youre defending a cross dresser? Sounds like its your issue mijo. And when i was living in LV, I invited you to Johnny toco's gym but you said "no, l i'm a gangster, we handle it in the streets"? When we couldve handled it like men.......so miss me with your bs and tough talk on the net Lil Mija Trampita. You got your card pulled, go put them fishnets on and eat the rice...
                    It's TOCCO'S Gym FYI off of Charleston BLVD.

Who's your trainer?? You pay the $50 fee???

I call BS! Fake ass FUK!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      You're my own personal biitch now! I own you leva! 🤣
                      Everyone on here is clowning your punk ass now! We ALL know you biitched up! 😄 But we're not surprised,...
                      That's just the biitch in you!
                      That BI@TCH is a LIAR! Doesn't even know how to spell the name SHE supposedly trains at! It's an ok gym good bags nothing special. Trainers are decent but cost $$ like always outside the regular fees. Much better gyms in Cali.

Comment

Working...
                      X