No announcement yet.

LIST OF fighters that wouldve KO/dominated/won/closely won against floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronerobron View Post
    floyd is as big as quintana and lara now?
    What does size have to do with how they beat Pwil?

Comment

SRL
      Hearns
      Winky

all beat floyd

Prime DLH and Forrest would give him a tough fight but I pick floyd to win.

Cotto, pac and margo dont stand a chance. Kostya floyd would school. Hatton and Cotto at 140 both openly said they werent ready to fight floyd. Shane openly declined to fight floyd several times. Yet people pick them to win when they admitted they couldnt?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronerobron View Post
        I would love to hear your argument.
        P. williams will outwork floyd winning a unanimous decision.
        Mad because hatton isnt in the list i see.
        All Floyd would have to do is move and pot shot Williams. Williams would do well to win as many rounds as Hatton in all honesty.

Comment

Not one person on that list KO's floyd easily. Margarito, Cotto, Pacquiao, and PWill??? You have to be joking. I'd say a prime Floyd would be the favorite against every fighter named except maybe RJJ at 154 or Duran at 135. SRR is a legend but can be beaten.

I bet a Prime Corrales would be on this list if Floyd didn't fight him...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            What does size have to do with how they beat Pwil?
            You dont think PWILL's size(reach) and work rate beats floyds style. i do

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              All Floyd would have to do is move and pot shot Williams. Williams would do well to win as many rounds as Hatton in all honesty.
              potshot an opponent with a heavyweights reach and junior featherweights punch output. Both of which hatton never had. All hatton has over PWILL is his movement and clinching.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy2g3 View Post
                Not one person on that list KO's floyd easily. Margarito, Cotto, Pacquiao, and PWill??? You have to be joking. I'd say a prime Floyd would be the favorite against every fighter named except maybe RJJ at 154 or Duran at 135. SRR is a legend but can be beaten.

I bet a Prime Corrales would be on this list if Floyd didn't fight him...lol
                I wouldnt bother with you.

I bet you dont have the slightest clue who are on my list except for the fighters of this generation.

Go along, floyd nuthugger.

Comment

To many to mention would beat Floyd. Currently there are many fighters on any given day could beat him but floyd wont give people the opportunity.

While his opponents are getting on with their boxing lives like workhorse pros Floyd is taking it easy. Floyd is just another opponent for them. Floyd has longer to prepare for his opponents and is more thourough, he knows whos hes gonna fight long before his opponent does.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    To many to mention would beat Floyd. Currently there are many fighters on any given day could beat him but floyd wont give people the opportunity.

While his opponents are getting on with their boxing lives like workhorse pros Floyd is taking it easy. Floyd is just another opponent for them. Floyd has longer to prepare for his opponents and is more thourough, he knows whos hes gonna fight long before his opponent does.
                    Floyd doesnt watch video footage of his opponents from what i've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                      potshot an opponent with a heavyweights reach and junior featherweights punch output. Both of which hatton never had. All hatton has over PWILL is his movement and clinching.
                      Yes. All you have to do to beat Paul Williams is move. His punch output doesn't mean **** if he can't land. He needs to be set to start throwing his combinations and if you keep giving him movement, he never gets set. Plus he has no defence so its easy to hit him. Who gives a fuk how long his reach is when he doesn't use it? Or his height when he bends down into punches. Hit n move, its so simple.

What does Hatton have to do with anything? Cos Hatton lost to Mayweather, that means Williams would win? Is that your argument?

Comment

Working...
                      X