Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you guys watch the Bradley fight without the sound?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heavier punches? dude have you even seen it? for 3 rounds bradley staggered to hhis corner after taking a ****ing beating!

Marquez, the mayweathers and god damn near 94 percent of the press row had pac winning the fight!

dude, pac landed like 100 punches more! he out landed bradley in 10 out of 12 rounds and won 8 rounds for sure in the fight, you could even argue pac won 9 or 10 rounds!

it was a robbery at its finest by bob arum who wants a new cash cow

Comment

I just watched the fight in slow motion, and Those left hands from Pacquiao appeared even harder and faster without Jim Lampley's excessive commentary.

Pacquiao is a beast. He can hit you with a sledge hammer at anytime from round 1 to round 12. You're always in danger.

Mayweather's never gonna fight him now. Bradley is even better conditioned than he was in his prime.

Comment

Ive seen it in ultra slow motion,4 d and in japanese Manny still won

Comment

I watched it with no volume and still heard the leather repeatedly landing flush on timmy's bonce

Comment

The brad fans who say brad won and then give the score of 116 114 are just trolling for the sake of it.

When people think Pac won its more like 119 111 scores. Bradley only says he won out of spite after readin boxing scene take the mickey out of him. He feels his hard work outside of the ring is being dissed.
            Shame the hard work wasnt in the ring Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              Bradley winning the last 3 rounds without any legs, that's a testament to Pacquiao's greatness
              ouch!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                I just watched the fight in slow motion, and Those left hands from Pacquiao appeared even harder and faster
                i thought i heard it all. I mean i knew nobody outperforms pac in slow motion (reference Marquez fight)

but to actually punch faster in slow motion. thats a first

Comment

I went back in time in a DeLorean and watched the fight as it happened, in real time, ringside, with Jimi Hendrix to the right of me, Genghis Khan to the left of me. Both guys agreed Manny got jobbed.
                  Last edited by ThePrince; 06-14-2012, 06:39 PM.

Comment

enough with this, "watch it without sounds"... you boxing nerds need to realize the general public doesnt give a **** about that

Comment

LOL I agave bradley 4 rounds at most. Pac basically swept rounds 1-8. The clear rounds timmy won were 11 and 12.

Comment

Working...
                      X