No announcement yet.

Berto has to be kicking himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berto has to be kicking himself

Berto has to be kicking himself, He had two chances at the mayweather fight and just couldnt pull it off. Thats rough!

I'd feel more sorry for him if he hadn't been making more tha he should of for fighting bums.

Comment

allot of people thought berto was the second coming.

Comment

floyd should still fight berto. he fought judah after losing to a journeyman why can't he fight berto after he lost to 2 decent fighters? floyd is ducking berto that's why.

Comment

He just wasn't good enough, no reason to beat himself up over that. If he has the desire to beat himself up though he should turn that into the desire to actually improve which he desperately needs.

Comment

He got like $1.5 million for ko'ing a tomato can in one round a couple years ago. I don't feel too bad for him.

Comment

should get back on the steriods at least then his bum ass had a chance, off them het gets beat to death by a light weight lol

Comment

Not a very focused dude. He doesn't focus until he starts getting whacked but then is behind in a fight and it's tough to battle back because guys really getting prepared and pumped to fight him.

It always seemed like he was looking ahead. **** got real when Ortiz wasn't backing down at the final press conference and Andre's demeanor visibly changed IMO and it carried onto the next day during his ring walk, he looked shook.

Look at the his interviews before Guerrero, talking about how Ghost wasn't special and that he's ordinary,etc. Now maybe that is partially true, but for ****s sake...Ghost's style is the ONE that has troubled him time and time again. How could he be so nonchalant about it?? I think there a thread here that had the video, I face palmed while watching that.
                Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 12-21-2012, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                  Not a very focused dude. He doesn't focus until he starts getting whacked but then is behind in a fight and it's tough to battle back because guys really getting prepared and pumped to fight him.

It always seemed like he was looking ahead. **** got real when Ortiz wasn't backing down at the final press conference and Andre's demeanor visibly changed IMO and it carried onto the next day during his ring walk, he looked shook.

Look at the his interviews before Guerrero, talking about how Ghost wasn't special and that he's ordinary,etc. Now maybe that is partially true, but for ****s sake...Ghost's style is the ONE that has troubled him time and time again. How could he be so nonchalant about it?? I think there a thread here that had the video, I face palmed while watching that.
                  Excellent post.

I remember watching Berto's ring walk for Ortiz and he looked visibly shook. There was fear in his eyes.

Comment

He should change trainers. It may help. Or it may not and he'll just have to settle for being a solid fighter who always goes to battle in entertaining fights. Not too bad if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                    X