No announcement yet.

Let be honest, Demarco is crap.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let be honest, Demarco is crap.

Lets all be honest with ourselves. Broner is a very flawed fighter, but Demarco, although tough, is not very good.

He doesn't throw nearly enough punches to expose Broner's weaknesses, he does't move enough to expose Broner's weaknesses.

He's a one punch at a time keep you at the end of his jab kind fighter. Hes not a pressure fighter, hes not a super big puncher, hes not a volume puncher of any kind.

In a one punch at a time type of fight, Demarco doesn't stand a chance against the much faster Broner, so unless he can hurt Broner, is chances are fairly limited.

Let just be honest with ourselves.

WAR DEMARCO!

already makin excuses lmao

MR LARRY was right yall won't give him his credit when he sparks demarco

Comment

they are both hugely flawed, and that's what makes it a tough prediction for me
      i feel it's close but leaning on demarco because he leads more often than broner

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        Lets all be honest with ourselves. Broner is a very flawed fighter, but Demarco, although tough, is not very good.

He doesn't throw nearly enough punches to expose Broner's weaknesses, he does't move enough to expose Broner's weaknesses.

He's a one punch at a time keep you at the end of his jab kind fighter. Hes not a pressure fighter, hes not a super big puncher, hes not a volume puncher of any kind.

In a one punch at a time type of fight, Demarco doesn't stand a chance against the much faster Broner, so unless he can hurt Broner, is chances are fairly limited.

WAR DEMARCO!

hate when ppl say this... then say war demarco... its like of tho you are putting this in just incase broner wins in dominant fashion he wont get credit for it... both these guys are legit, give who ever wins his props... period

Comment

Demarco is solid why the hate?

Comment

Originally posted by Giant Pinas View Post
            Demarco is solid why the hate?
            he's not that good tbh. 135 just happens to be one of the worst divisions in the division, that's why he's on top.

Don't get me wrong, this will be a solid win for Broner and the best name on his resume. Demarco is the #1 guy in the division, so can't blame broner.

But I've never been impressed with demarco. He's slow, sloppy and not that powerful. I fully expect broner to beat him down tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post

WAR DEMARCO!
              im telling you these guys want to see broner lose so bad. as soon as he gets his azz beat they're going to throw demarco under the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                he's not that good tbh. 135 just happens to be one of the worst divisions in the division, that's why he's on top.

Don't get me wrong, this will be a solid win for Broner and the best name on his resume. Demarco is the #1 guy in the division, so can't blame broner.

But I've never been impressed with demarco. He's slow, sloppy and not that powerful. I fully expect broner to beat him down tomorrow.
                I know Broner beats him by stoppage but hes top 5 in lightweight so its a solid victory over a solid contendor. Wasnt he the champ that crazy argentinian beat?

Comment

Demarco didnt stand a chance vs linares either, and.....yeah....

Comment

Originally posted by Giant Pinas View Post
                    I know Broner beats him by stoppage but hes top 5 in lightweight so its a solid victory over a solid contendor. Wasnt he the champ that crazy argentinian beat?
                    linares? he's overrated too never beat anyone good besides rocky juarez if you want to call him good.

135 is a terrible division. Look at the rankings. Richard Abril is probably the most skilled guy there and that says a lot.

Comment

Working...
                    X