Jessica Biel: Underrated Actress

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    and you're somehow offended by this? lol
    Offended? No. Just curious why ostensibly grown men are going through life like they're permanently 16.

Poet
    Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 08-02-2012, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      Offended? No. Just curious why ostensibly grown men are going through life they're permanently 16.

Poet
      get over it, there is a lot of testosterone here and we're going to admire the odd female posterior.

you're not a lech, i'm not a lech but most of these other dudes are.

Comment

Haven't really seen too many films with her in it. The ones I did see though I didn't think her acting was all that great.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Haven't really seen too many films with her in it. The ones I did see though I didn't think her acting was all that great.
          it's not. lolololol

Comment

I had a mad crush on her when I was in highschool and my sister would watch that god awful show 7th Heaven. I remember the first time I saw her watching it I was like "what is this crap you're watching" then I was like "damn! Who is that?" I never complained about her watching the show after that.

She is absolutely stunning IMO. Beautiful body and face. Haven't seen many of her movies so I can't really comment on her acting abilities.

Comment

Offended? No. Just curious why ostensibly grown men are going through life like they're permanently 16.

Poet
              This is the internet, the land of p0rn and..... p0rn.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                I had a mad crush on her when I was in highschool and my sister would watch that god awful show 7th Heaven. I remember the first time I saw her watching it I was like "what is this crap you're watching" then I was like "damn! Who is that?" I never complained about her watching the show after that.

She is absolutely stunning IMO. Beautiful body and face. Haven't seen many of her movies so I can't really comment on her acting abilities.
                I agree she's a beautiful woman I just can't see what the point is of spending massive amounts of time slobbering over her turd cutter. Don't the dudes on this forum ever get laid ffs? :dunno9:

Poet

Comment

Poet
                  Get your panties out of a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Manos_de_Piedra View Post
                    Get your panties out of a bunch.
                    Get a girl, get a room, and get laid.....assuming your balls have dropped yet.

Poet

Comment

Get a girl, get a room, and get laid.....assuming your balls have dropped yet.

Poet
                      Where's your sense of humor? No need to be a prick...

Lighten up a little, It'd be good for you son....

Comment

Working...
                      X