Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez Sr : "Jr has the qualities to shut up that stinking Argentinian"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL...This is what boxing been missing man. Two fighters that flat out don't like each other.

Comment

Mexico vs Argentina rivalry...gotta love it.

Comment

He is right about Martinez being disrespectful to other fighters like Chavez, Canelo, and Pacquiao. Martinez is an excellent fighter but his constant trashing of other good fighters has me rooting for Chavez to KO him and shut him up. I think Chavez has a good chance to win.

Comment

@ noone bashing papa Chavez for being racist or something like that....pops Garcia got a keyboard full of cyber shots thrown at him....I guess its favoritism over realism

papa Chavez trying to steal a page outta pops Garcia's book though lol

Comment

guerra martinez! knock this foo out and teach this fraud a lesson...igual como su papa que solo pelio contra taxistas, until he faced whitaker and got that texas gift

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              @ noone bashing papa Chavez for being racist or something like that....pops Garcia got a keyboard full of cyber shots thrown at him....I guess its favoritism over realism

papa Chavez trying to steal a page outta pops Garcia's book though lol
              chavez sr and garcia are apples and oranges. Chavez in his day was never a trash talker.

Comment

cuando peleas contra todos y nadien te puede dar una pelea dura, parecen taxistas, pero en realidad todos eran profesionales dedicados al boxeo. no cualquiera podria hacerlo.

Comment

I can understand Chavez anger. Telling a father that he will not be able to recognise his son is taking things a step too far in my honest opinion.

Comment

Stfu Chavez Sr. 100 wins and 85 were bums! Ha!

Comment

I'm enjoying the trash-talk, Sergio coming with some good stuff, so it's only that Sr. fires right back.

Comment

Working...
                      X