Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trayvon Martin Shooting: Voice Experts Claim Teen's Cries, Not Zimmerman's, Can Be He

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    I cringed.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
      I cringed.
      it's about Treyvon ....it's automatically good.

According to the comments

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        it's about Treyvon ....it's automatically good.

According to the comments
        If I was Martin I would rise from the dead and haunt that kid for writing that corny ass song.

Comment

Why do they have to make it look like Treyvon was a 10 year old boy with that pic? :|.... As far as the case goes, I don't really care to tell you the truth..but it's funny to see how they are selling this case and playing the sympathy card, having his parents trying to trademark things, etc etc. I don't care, some guy shot another guy... whatever..why act like this is the first time it ever happens?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
              wow.

he's no longer bleeding after the paramedics treated him?

he's no longer bleeding 20 , 30 , 40 minutes after it started bleeding?

wtf?

everytime i have a nosebleed , it always stays bleeding hours after i treated it.

what kind of bogus nosebleed is this that didn't require an emergency surgical team?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
                I can see from here that the police officer has gloves on from that video. So they are intentionally lying.

Comment

Originally posted by the Usurper View Post
                  wow.

he's no longer bleeding after the paramedics treated him?

he's no longer bleeding 20 , 30 , 40 minutes after it started bleeding?

wtf?

everytime i have a nosebleed , it always stays bleeding hours after i treated it.

what kind of bogus nosebleed is this that didn't require an emergency surgical team?

Comment

And why again does anyone care about this budding crack dealer.

Comment

Working...
                    X