Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you spend too much of your time online?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RwK View Post
    I do spend a lot of time on the computer. But I mean I need it to make money. I used to buy and sell over craigslist/ebay to gain supplimental income, now my Brother and I do that primarily.

We buy cars, jewelry, electronics, etc. Turn around and sell it.
    I do something like that on Amazon but with video games and now I am getting into broken electronics to fix them for resale.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      I do something like that on Amazon but with video games and now I am getting into broken electronics to fix them for resale.

You guys are some scrappy folk.

Hustlas.

Comment

Exactly what my little Brother started off doing. He got me into this..........but it was hilarious how many cellphones, blue ray players, DvD recorders, and tubes he had lying around. I was like WTF ahole you been jacking people's houses or what? Then he told me he was making pretty good money.

I mainly buy and sell Cars + Jewelry.

I buy gold for less melt, and diamonds at 2 scales down. Turn around and find someone who wants the exact piece when I show it to them. Plus I know a lot about Jewelry.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
          Exactly what my little Brother started off doing. He got me into this..........but it was hilarious how many cellphones, blue ray players, DvD recorders, and tubes he had lying around. I was like WTF ahole you been jacking people's houses or what? Then he told me he was making pretty good money.

I mainly buy and sell Cars + Jewelry.

I buy gold for less melt, and diamonds at 2 scales down. Turn around and find someone who wants the exact piece when I show it to them. Plus I know a lot about Jewelry.
          I don't have the cheese for stuff like that yet, I started off with next to no $$$ at all. My bum ass is going to go work at a store my friend is a manager of for a while because you have to spend $$$ as you know to make more.

Comment

I don't have the cheese for stuff like that yet, I started off with next to no $$$ at all. My bum ass is going to go work at a store my friend is a manager of for a while because you have to spend $$$ as you know to make more.

Money isn't everything spray.

If you can keep building and do something like this good on you.

I do pretty well with the job and all, but a lot of the times I wonder if it's worth the heartache and hours.

If you can avoid a 40 plus hour work week doing this, I applaud you that can.

Comment

What movie is that gif from Spray? The one getting beat up and raped?

I kinda wanna watch it

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                What movie is that gif from Spray? The one getting beat up and raped?

I kinda wanna watch it
                Mysterious Skin....its worth the watch.

Comment

Takes money to make money simple as that.

Think about it, you could buy everything and let it sit (granted it doesn't depreciate) and eventually a buyer comes along. Very simple.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                  X