Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you meet your girl/wife?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At a bar. I asked her for a dance and she said yes. 3 days later we had some great sex. Now we are engaged.

Comment

i was born with her..i love her

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
        Damn, that's harsh.
        Look through his posts and threads, it breaks my heart but I'm callin it like it is

Comment

Yaw *****s aint got no game...i met my chick at a block party. My homie jeremiah introduced us.

Comment

My band was practicing at a storage unit and she was there picking her cousin up (he was in another band). She came up to me and said "Hey bass, got a light." A few nights later I was at a party-house watching a movie with some friends and she came in with another girl we knew.

I was like "There's no way this hot as **** black german girl is into me!" but she called me as I was leaving work a few days later and asked if I wanted to go with her to find some weed. Went back to her house and hooked up.

Comment

she's my dad's ex-wife.

Comment

Facebook...

Comment

At a party. We had some mutual friends. Had one of them put in a good word for me then stepped up and closed the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    my last girl, i met at a fight party (PAC-EM 2) and i had just finished yacking when she and her homegirls came down...i dont even remember what i said to her but i was told that i talked to her for over an hour...her best friend (my boy's girl) said i made quite an impression

anyways, to make a long story short; **** that b1tch...i miss our dog
                    It's different with pinoys, you guys all know each other!! Easy as pie to find one, just pick one.....

It's a good thing it is like this though since rumors have it asian men are shy and have a small penis, the white man would steal all the ladies otherwise!!

Comment

At University, through a friend of mine. I'm picky though, not appearance wise, but in terms of intelligence, beliefs, interests, goals, vision etc They need to be compatible or else it's **** off ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X